Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Was there any change on the price of the NB1 998?

I see it's now 190. Did it use to be 200+ or something?

Last edited:
Those sample pics are helpful. Did a pair of red devilish ones. Glad to see navy on there but the options for lace colors is annoyingly minimal compared to the other color options.

Does anyone have a pic of the plastic piece and eyelet in the silver color? Just wondering how light it is in person.

The plastic collar accent is silver. I used gunmetal as the heel too that you can use as a comparison.

Last edited:
Been waiting for the "Asteroid" color for a while now...
Today...
I got a pair of these last week off millennium shoes for 112 bucks. my first 997 and let me say, it is insanely comfortable, for me by FAR the most comfortable NB, I wore they nonstop all weekend. 

That Viotech pair is nice I mocked up something real similar. Too much heat dropping at the same time. I might have to pass on these options for the time being.

That Viotech pair is nice I mocked up something real similar. Too much heat dropping at the same time. I might have to pass on these options for the time being.
Yep...waiting to see how I fare with Yeezys before ordering a pair of these customs....

Back
Top Bottom