Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Well at this rate i will cross my fingers and hope the concepts GT hit the special promotion section on the web site. IMO concepts is over saturaing the market with collabs. They need to ease up some with all the collabs.if these end up releasing at other shops these will be had for the low low like the concepts 575.

Last edited:
Well at this rate i will cross my fingers and hope the concepts GR hit the special promotion section on the web site. IMO concepts is over saturaing the market with collabs. They need to ease up some with all the collabs.if these end up releasing at other shops these will be had for the low low like the concepts 575.
I have heard this so many times and hardly EVER seen it happen. People said the same with the Premiers. Nope. Just recently with RF NY Don't Sleep there are still pairs available. I think the primary reason right now is people are holding out hope for the tan Yeezy 350s, and they just spent a ton of cash on presents. I've heard the same about some of the less desirable Asics collab. The only ones I've seen where the sneaker politics and that just happened, 6 or so months after release or the awful Burn Rubbers. These will sell and likely never be discounted.
*your right about those 575s, but those, the Burn Rubbers and arguably the Sneaker Politics just weren't classy. These are and in my opinion have staying power. I mean really for 200 bucks I can't really think of much, as far as new balance, that I would equally trade for

Last edited:
I have heard this so ma people are holding out hope for the tan Yeezy 350s, and theyi just spent a ton of cash on presents. I've heard the same about some of the less desirable Asics collab. The only ones I've seen where the sneaker politics and that just happened, 6 or so months after release or the awful Burn Rubbers. These will sell and likely never be discounted.
*your right about those 575s, but those, the Birn Rubbers and arguably the Sneaker Politics just weren't classy. These are and in my opinion staying power. I mean really for 200 bucks I can't really think of much, as far as new balance that I would ti got
i grabbed my premiers for $160 from somewhere else other than premier  a couple months later. The gt aint gonna b a consolation for people who dont get yeezys bruh. The bottom line is concepts is spreading themselves thin and putting too many collabs on the street and this gt was just a mash up of a couple other wildly successful nb releases like i said i will grab on discount but if not i wont cop and i surely wont lose any sleep over not getting them. At $215 its a no go for me not worth it imo

Last edited:
Very nice in the flesh. If you're on the fence, I'd say they're a great purchase.

this picture made me get them. how does the material feel? and which laces do you like best on them? would like to see all the options

I have heard this so many times and hardly EVER seen it happen. People said the same with the Premiers. Nope. Just recently with RF NY Don't Sleep there are still pairs available. I think the primary reason right now is people are holding out hope for the tan Yeezy 350s, and they just spent a ton of cash on presents. I've heard the same about some of the less desirable Asics collab. The only ones I've seen where the sneaker politics and that just happened, 6 or so months after release or the awful Burn Rubbers. These will sell and likely never be discounted.
*your right about those 575s, but those, the Burn Rubbers and arguably the Sneaker Politics just weren't classy. These are and in my opinion have staying power. I mean really for 200 bucks I can't really think of much, as far as new balance, that I would equally trade for

The premiere got discounted and the RF were were being sold for cheaper than kiths MSRP. Also if you think collabs arent selling because of yezzys your dumb. They're simply not selling out because production is a lot bigger than it was 2 years ago, the markets saturated there are a collab or 2 just about every weekend, the price is really inflated and and resellers are realizing this in the runners market so you don't have the usual resellers buying a bunch of them because they know they won't resell for much. Also I would be surprised if these don't go anywhere else because they're sitting still concepts may have to dish them out to other shops.

them premiers are getting harder to find. I bought a 10 whenthey dropped and were too big. took me few months to find a 9.5 at reasonable price. for awhile the only 9.5 I could fnd was on ebay and dude wanted $399 lol, got lucky and one day pair popped up on nt fb group for less than retail.

No tracking here.

I also email them because I saw their Instagram post to size down after I ordered, but no response yet.

Why didn't they just post that on the product page?

Anyone receive a tracking # from CNCPTS yet??

Not yet...I know a lot of people said they got their shipments quick usually...but last time I got a Collab from them I got the shoes before i even got the tracking..and shipping took a little over a week yet I am in Jersey. Waiting on my CNS tracking info from Kith as well as CNCPTS

^^^Still searching for those at a decent price. Kicks myself for holding out multiple times, those are one of my favorite GRs.

ugh same man..hate sleeping on a pair and never able to find it again at a decent price. nice pics as always ****zles!

I'm with you both but luckily, my friend let go of his pair and got this off him.
They pop up from time to time on eBay with a decent price.

repped btw.

^^^Still searching for those at a decent price. Kicks myself for holding out multiple times, those are one of my favorite GRs.
ugh same man..hate sleeping on a pair and never able to find it again at a decent price. nice pics as always ****zles!
I saw someone on campus a few weeks ago wearing a pair that was absolutely beat. I don't think he knew what he was wearing, I was sooo salty haha. 

The premiere got discounted and the RF were were being sold for cheaper than kiths MSRP. Also if you think collabs arent selling because of yezzys your dumb. They're simply not selling out because production is a lot bigger than it was 2 years ago, the markets saturated there are a collab or 2 just about every weekend, the price is really inflated and and resellers are realizing this in the runners market so you don't have the usual resellers buying a bunch of them because they know they won't resell for much. Also I would be surprised if these don't go anywhere else because they're sitting still concepts may have to dish them out to other shops.
Some of what you said is right. There are far too many collaborations for the average sneaker head to afford. I certainly can't justify it. It's hard to keep up with what's coming out, there's so many releases. The sneaker bubble has already started to pop. Some shoes were overvalued. And some of us were making easy easy money when we shouldn't of. The sneaker game is strong-but the days of making crazy money in resell are dated, unless you have an awesome, exclusive plug or something of that nature. We were spoiled. And like you said there's just too ******* much.
The only shoes to make any money off of and that retain their value are the exclusive exclusive's. The homages, Yezzy, some of the Asics 25th's (I think my Hanons at 300 were a smart move) maybe not even the OVO's they seem to be dropping. It reminds me of the tech crash.
*But to me for $200 I don't see anything comparable that I prefer more so that's why I made the move, I'm not a reseller. Also new balance, which is my favorite brand but the prices are getting ridiculous and outlandish. There's inconsistencies in their quality. I did purchase some burgundy 1400s which were awesome. I wear my premieres pretty often but those have minor defects but I've also had some issues with suede looking rough/uneven, the toe box not being sharp. If these do you go on sell-I have a feeling it won't be for a while and I'll be in limited numbers and I'm a size 13 I think there's only 113 pairs so I think I made the correct move each to their own, people need to start buying what they like not what they think the value of there sneaker is

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom