Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

If NB1 had a nice off white option for 998s like Sail on Nike iD that'd be amazing. I was kind of disappointed when I found out it was just another shade of grey.
Dont give up on nimbus just yet.  It looks white outdoors dude.  When I look at my shoes, I see white and so does everyone else I asked.

Dont give up on nimbus just yet.  It looks white outdoors dude.  When I look at my shoes, I see white and so does everyone else I asked.

Don't get me wrong I've got nothing against nimbus, I'm just saying an off white/ creme colored option would create some sick possibilities. On NB1 there are 50 shades of grey and then Earth is too dark lol.

Don't get me wrong I've got nothing against nimbus, I'm just saying an off white/ creme colored option would create some sick possibilities. On NB1 there are 50 shades of grey and then Earth is too dark lol.
Yeah that oyster needs to come back, or something in light brown/tan. 

No 9 
frown.gif

Good looks though
If you were a 12, I would have sold you my pair. 

Last edited:
comparing some shapes amongst some faves
funny how the pair of seconds i picked up from the outlets have better shape than my first pair

soooo do most people go TTS on the 997?? how does it compare to the 998GT?? im so confused lol
I do, but everyone has different feet.  

If you can't try them on before buying, just cop a pair and see if they fit.  If they don't fit, sell them and buy the correct size.  

I've done that plenty with NB, but I finally concluded that buying a size 11 in everything works good enough for me.  I can say that 99% of the time you should NEVER size up with NB.  

I do, but everyone has different feet.  

If you can't try them on before buying, just cop a pair and see if they fit.  If they don't fit, sell them and buy the correct size.  

I've done that plenty with NB, but I finally concluded that buying a size 11 in everything works good enough for me.  I can say that 99% of the time you should NEVER size up with NB.  
So I made the mistake of going TTS with the grand tourer so I know for sure .5 size down on 998, I wanted to make sure the 997 doesn't have the same problem lol..thanks though! Repped

Thought I had made a mistake by getting a 9 in the GTs and I put them on yesterday and honestly could have gone 8.5, the only other non-euro sized shoe I've ever worn an 8.5 in is FSB chukkas

Anyone out there know any discounts for New Balance.com? Would like to purchase a pair of customs. Thanks again phellas

Does anyone have a picture of Aruba in person? Thinking of dropping the hammer on these, inspired by the 1500EBNs.

Back
Top Bottom