Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

I have the CT300 SNS collab and I should have gone half a size up. I usually get a 9.5 in all my NBs but these are much more snug. I reckon the CRT300 fit similar but I can't say for sure.

I have the RF central parks and I went down .5 and they fit pretty snug. I feel if I went with my normal sz the fit would be just fine. If you like your kicks snug then I would say go down half size. 
Thanks man. That's actually the pair i just picked up. Can't wait for them to come in.

People suck. If you read the description, he says they run true to size (just not his size), and of course they were a "gift from a friend". But when you look at all his other auctions, everything this dude has for sale is the same size as the pair above.
It's always the same story. "I'm selling these for a friend". "I'm selling these for my brother that's in jail".
Early morning rant. My bad.
Carry on.

Lol who's really at fault…the guy trying to sell them or the multiple dumbo's buying/bidding? Just a question, not my auction either I just wonder who's screwing up, supplier or consumer? People do suck…but i think if your dumb enough to buy this product then you suck just as much as the seller, just for different reasons

What's the difference between 996s and 997s in terms of build? Obviously the silhouette is different but is there anything that the 997 has that justifies the price difference? 

People suck. If you read the description, he says they run true to size (just not his size), and of course they were a "gift from a friend". But when you look at all his other auctions, everything this dude has for sale is the same size as the pair above.
It's always the same story. "I'm selling these for a friend". "I'm selling these for my brother that's in jail".
Early morning rant. My bad.
Carry on.
nah, i feel ya. all that Gucci stuff is fake too 
laugh.gif

dudes a grade A scumbag. 

What's the difference between 996s and 997s in terms of build? Obviously the silhouette is different but is there anything that the 997 has that justifies the price difference? 
996 came out in 1988 and the 997 in 1990-91. the midsole on the 99X line was completely retooled with the 997. the 996 is sort of the last old school 99X and the 997 the first new school one. 997 has crazy arch support but the 996 might be the most comfortable nb they're like wearing slippers

Maaaan, $138 shipped for the DSLRs at END?  How could I say no to that????

My wallet needs a break from all these 997 discounts.  

Maaaan, $138 shipped for the DSLRs at END?  How could I say no to that????

My wallet needs a break from all these 997 discounts.  
end was very slow and not fun to deal with last hour or so for my weak tech ***…got what i was looking for but cone mills 1300 for 109 was looking prime, hope someone swooped da 11.5

Yo, does anyone know if the 997DGM comes with an extra set of blue laces?

Most pics I see have the burgundy laces, but I see a few with blue.  

^ Nice, thanks for the quick reply.

Think I'll wait them out since there are 11 pairs in my size sitting on END.  Gonna wait for that deep disco. 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom