Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Could be two different pairs. The 998CSAM had two versions. One with a black outsole and one with a black and gum outsole...Super weird. 
Damn! good eyes, i never would have seen that. 

The pics on PSY are not very flattering 

Did these quickly..going to post a few more soon hopefully.

Patta Air Max 1/ Reverse Danny Supa

Eminem IV Inspired

Shady Air Max 1 Inspired

Yeah I nearly ordered that Patta AM1 cw when the color wheel changed but I'd like to see how the orange looks in hand first.

That Shady pair is sick bro. Red white and blue is always a winner but there are always so many nice GRs and Collabs with those colors that I never pull the trigger on customs. I might plagiarise that design from you though lol.

Last edited:

Could be two different pairs. The 998CSAM had two versions. One with a black outsole and one with a black and gum outsole...Super weird. 
Yeah, I think one version of the 998DBOA may have a brown heel.

The 998CSAM had one version with a gum heel, two places online that I know of had it - NB.com and Kith, and the super weird part is that nb.com updated their photos with the all black outsole (but one photo still has the gum). Makes me think they had a limited number of gum heel soles and just for the hell of it they decided to use them.

AND Kith has the brown heel for the 998DBOA...

http://kithnyc.com/collections/new-balance/products/new-balance-m998-bespoke

Last edited:

The 998CSAM had one version with a gum heel, two places online that I know of had it - NB.com and Kith, and the super weird part is that nb.com updated their photos with the all black outsole (but one photo still has the gum). Makes me think they had a limited number of gum heel soles and just for the hell of it they decided to use them.
This is true.  NB.com has both versions of the CSAM.  

Indoor pics = black sole, outdoor pics = gum 

http://www.newbalance.com/pd/998-explore-by-sea/M998-MV.html#color=Green_with_Off White&width=D

AND Kith has the brown heel for the 998DBOA...

http://kithnyc.com/collections/new-balance/products/new-balance-m998-bespoke
Exactly i noticed the Kith CSAM was different than the rest. Its odd. I wonder how/why that is? Were they samples they made a small production run of and didnt want to throw out. I doubt they would intentionally design 2 pairs like that. 

Good shot here.

M998DBOA-1.jpg

Exactly i noticed the Kith CSAM was different than the rest. Its odd. I wonder how/why that is? Were they samples they made a small production run of and didnt want to throw out. I doubt they would intentionally design 2 pairs like that. 
The Kith DBOA is also $250. It's $220 at Rise, $225 on Pys. Not sure which price is the actual MSRP. Will have to wait until it drops on NB.com.

A few pairs of 997s and 998s left at Haven Shop. Use code TAKE15 for 15% off sale items.

Pretty decent prices with the code.

Last edited:
Not sure about that,but I haven't been able to get it off. It seems almost stained.
Tried applying a little rubbing alcohol using a cotton bud?

If that doesn't work try using acetone.

And If that doesn't work then you'll have to paint over it. lol

Back
Top Bottom