Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

For those wondering about online time, Butterscotch are releasing at 10am. At least according to this guy.

Last edited:
Ill be out there man,
I talked to a girl at the Atlanta - Lenox store. They are getting 27 pairs, so maybe 3 size run's or so? They are not handing out tokens until Saturday Morning, said they will probably start around 8am-9am, and then you can come back when the store opens, with your token, and pick up the pair. She said the manager who is handling the release is out today, back tomorrow, so call back tomorrow to get an exact start time for the token handout Saturday morning. She said they are not handing out tokens or taking phone orders before then. I'll post more info about the Atlanta store tomorrow when i talk to the manager in charge of the promo. She said they've only had like 3 calls (including me) so far about the Butterscotch's. So hoping this will be an easy in-store cop. I only live like 15 minutes from Lenox Mall, so no brainer for me to go out and get the special box. Anyone going to be at the Atlanta store Saturday? 

i don't give a ****, shoe is dope but main reason I would cop is the box. If I don't get it in store I'm passing
So... You're okay with spending $210 just for a box? To each their own, but that just seems silly to me. 

So if the show was terrible or just okay and the box was dope you would cop? Srs question.
i wouldn't go as far as to cop a terrible shoe but if the box was some handmade diamond encrusted joint I don't care how that shoe looks :lol:

So... You're okay with spending $210 just for a box? To each their own, but that just seems silly to me. 
yea I am. I overspend from time to time

I would love the box but two things, I don't need another huge box to take up space and two I don't feel like spending extra money on tolls and parking plus having to pay NYC tax for the box.

I would love the box but two things, I don't need another huge box to take up space and two I don't feel like spending extra money on tolls and parking plus having to pay NYC tax for the box.
yea the tax is slightly annoying but I live in nyc anyways. If you really wanted to save some paper you could park in jersey city and take the path train over to nyc.

roll.gif

I would most likely keep and wear the shoes too. It's not like ima keep the box and sell the shoes, that makes absolutely no sense
Not saying that but saying you'll only cop if you get a box means your not really interested in the and will prob just hold on and sell. If you actually like a shoe the box it comes in shouldn't matter at all.

Coping for box = reselling
Nah not true. I am coping for the shoe specifically but seeing I am only 20 min away from store I might as well get the box. 

Plus...that BOX helps me distinguish what shoes is what in my closet. **Yes its important.***

Special edition boxes are a pain for storage, generally try to avoid them. Gonna try to grab them online though... Kinda just want to finally pull the trigger on HTBs though, we'll see

Nah not true. I am coping for the shoe specifically but seeing I am only 20 min away from store I might as well get the box. 

Plus...that BOX helps me distinguish what shoes is what in my closet. **Yes its important.***
So your coping for the shoe, you live close, the box is nice and its nice to line up for releases. If your buying a shoe you don't really like and the box is your only reason for picking it up you probably have an alternative motive.

Yeah man to each his own. If these were at King of Prussia the largest retail mall in the United Sates yet gets no exclusives like this but NY has like 8 locations I would go for the boxed pair too. But the box in the Grand scheme of things the box means zero to me. But again to each his own.

FYI - I'm not bitter at all :D

Last edited:
My point is if the MAIN(which it is for some members) reason your copping for the box and don't care for the shoe you'll probably end up unloading on eBay especially if the resell is nice. Some resellers are just in denial and try to say they like stuff especially when its limited, you see it all the time on FB groups.

Back
Top Bottom