Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Some good outlet finds today. Copped the last pairs in each pair. CNS' were a size 7 , they went to my boy and the other two pairs luckily were 9.5
how the **** does CNS make it to an outlet argh

love my pair of the mid century moderns, nice score

Nah..Jersey Gardens outlet
I was going to say!! CNS x RF in brighton? NO WAY!!  I go there all the time and by the way I need a pair in size 8 please :smile:

As for resellers crawling over the outlet stores I got a pair of Grand Tourres and the dude said no box becasue for e some lame reason...I get them and there is a stich on the side...LIke a stitch in the suede toe box...Obvioiusly these were FS seconds and the box had been chopped up and market as such....Still for $150 ish I got my kicks...I'll look for one with the concepts box...SO yeah one of those too if any body looking to get liquid

City Never Sleepss and Grand Tourer size 8 por favor :smile:

They had a few various models from the Ski pack but small sizes...including the 990 and the other 998...camelback colorway with the navy blue. Was told they had at least 6 pairs of the CNS' but someone scooped up 5 in one shot
I'll keep an eye out on ebay...lame!!

I just wish there was a NB outlet near by.  Hell, I would drive an hour to go to one, but the nearest one is about 5 hours away, and its not even a good one.

hey guys. how much is the decent price for a 10.5 grand tourer? been seeing very different prices on resell website and eBay. thanks guys 
happy.gif

if its the concepts in store release i would say around $200(retail was $215 iirc so def not over that). if its a factory second/outlet with box top torn off i would say $150-165.

Here is pic of the 998chi i posted about earlier. toe box is not navy as i hoped for. pic is still deceiving as toe box looks some shade of navy but trust its not. imo would have been such a better shoe with navy mesh and orange hints on stitching and midsole instead of red. only navy is the base of letter, suede piece on toe box at base of laces and the lace eyelet/heel counter. just need more to contrast the forest green. navy mesh and maybe laces as well.

they need to put that white midsole on nb1 and possibly a black one as well.

Last edited:
I was going to say!! CNS x RF in brighton? NO WAY!!  I go there all the time and by the way I need a pair in size 8 please :smile:

As for resellers crawling over the outlet stores I got a pair of Grand Tourres and the dude said no box becasue for e some lame reason...I get them and there is a stich on the side...LIke a stitch in the suede toe box...Obvioiusly these were FS seconds and the box had been chopped up and market as such....Still for $150 ish I got my kicks...I'll look for one with the concepts box...SO yeah one of those too if any body looking to get liquid

City Never Sleepss and Grand Tourer size 8 por favor :smile:

Why no way? I picked up salmon soles for a friend at Brighton. If anything Brighton gets the best stuff

think i am going to need both these pair. i got the 557etb's from first drop and could not be more happy with them. could not do the 577eto tho. that orange and brown just did not do it for me. the 577etr look like a must, and the 577etp are intriguing, can't wait to see more pics once they hit retailers.
http://nbcollector.com/2016/05/06/new-balance-577etp-577etr/

Woah both look amazing! Love 577s.
Wonder if the ETR are really that bright in person.

Back
Top Bottom