Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

997csp

Those csp and grey camo colorway are fire. I don't even like camo either, but I could rock those of its subtle.

I need my mulled wine nb1 to get here asap. Want to see what the midsole is like in person.

I might do a dirty buck-esque one next if the midsole is good.

Oops. Type-o in there. Meant to ask go with your 997/998 size OR .5 up?
I'd go with your 997 size.  As the upper is from the 997.  Some people like going TTS for 997 while going .5 down in 998.  Some people like to go .5 down in both so the safe bet would just be to go with your normal 997 size.

I'd go with your 997 size.  As the upper is from the 997.  Some people like going TTS for 997 while going .5 down in 998.  Some people like to go .5 down in both so the safe bet would just be to go with your normal 997 size.
Thanks boss! Kinda thought so but just wanted to make sure before trying on for the tassie tigers.

Going to try for the Tassie Tigers this weekend. If that doesn't happen, what sites would y'all suggest trying to cop on for the WW(really Asia only) release off the list? Not familiar with any of them really...has me a little worried about possibility of copping this one from the USA...any suggestions or thoughts on best way to cop these would be appreciated.

I regret not getting the these from packer for $100 4July weekend. Fortunately, I Managed to find a slightly used pair for around 60 on EBay. Can I get a LC if you guys don't mind....

I noticed this insole is different from my other 997s. Its blank and a lot softer than the 1s in my Rye's. Homie says they're the original insoles.

To be fair though SNS usually has cheaper prices on NB's same as END. Not sure why since usually stuff from US that gets sold overseas ends up being more expensive. 

Csp and camo pair are fire. 997s are becoming my new favorite model. Sick of the toebox on 998s getting all wrinkled up. Those camos remind me of the japanese denim asics gl3 that dropped couple years ago with the camo on the toe. straight fire.

Back
Top Bottom