Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Shocker? Lol [emoji]129300[/emoji]
Two In the Pank, One in the Stank! 
pimp.gif

While we're on the topic of 997.5s, any clue on how they fit? Same as 998s and 997s or more towards 574s

Any chance of coppin the sneaker freakers online this weekend? If so what is the launch time here in the us?

Guys, I normally don't brag about my pick ups but...

I just won a raffle for the Tassie Tigers while I'm here in Australia.

NT
We
Outchea

So I cross pollinated @winstonandy and @VidiViciUn's concepts for us sz 10+ers...

Thoughts?
Idk, I would love to see the final result. I like my color-blocking a lil more subtle than that. If you wait long enough though you can see my "Cotton Candies" pair. I just order them. 
smokin.gif
 Had to show some more love to NB this month since they made my first pair from this current color wheel within 2 days and just sent me the Shipping Confirmation tonight. 

Last edited:
Idk, I would love to see the final result. I like my color-blocking a lil more subtle than that. If you wait long enough though you can see my "Cotton Candies" pair. I just order them. :smokin  Had to show some more love to NB this month since they made my first pair from this current color wheel within 2 days and just sent me the Shipping Confirmation tonight. 

Yea I'm stoked to see yours as well. This was definitely on the opposite end of the spectrum, but I think some of the color pairings end up working pretty well. Might think it over and tweak further.

If they drop Perf Toe on this color wheel im making this rendition of the Koi's​

** Anybody have a pic of what NB's Powder looks like?​

Last edited:
Awesome work @winstonandy -- real salty over here with big feet and unable to make a pair with that midsole

So I was messing around with the color wheel and came up with these (feel free to steal it if you like it lol) ill never be able to make a pair being a size 13

Got these in from the Packer sale. They somehow fit a little too big, though (in comparison to other made in USA 998's), as evidenced by the platypus effect on the toe box smh. Too bad, cause the materials are fantastic.

Back
Top Bottom