Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

no i bought them for buy it now, paid 3 bills. was the auction for a 9.5? i had been looking a for a 9.5 for awhile that was not $400-500. dude posted these with a $300 buy in now and i bought them within 24hrs of them being posted.

thx @VidiViciUn

Last edited:

no i bought them for buy it now, paid 3 bills. was the auction for a 9.5? i had been looking a for a 9.5 for awhile that was not $400-500. dude posted these with a $300 buy in now and i bought them within 24hrs of them being posted.

thx @VidiViciUn
Nope it was a 10.5

"White Wine" OTW :smokin

End never disappoints. Ordered Monday night. Arrived on my doorstep this morning. I've never had a single package take more than three business days with those guys.

This might be my favorite NB purchase of the year. $101 shipped with their 15% off sale items promotion. 1500's are slowly edging out the 998 for my favorite NB silhouette.

End never disappoints. Ordered Monday night. Arrived on my doorstep this morning. I've never had a single package take more than three business days with those guys.

This might be my favorite NB purchase of the year. $101 shipped with their 15% off sale items promotion. 1500's are slowly edging out the 998 for my favorite NB silhouette.
clean and versatile af !

End be lying . I swear they have a warehouse in the states 

Last edited:
Love the 1500 black/grey. Wore mine this past weekend. Might double up at some point and I never do that.

@remy your nb1's hit the NB1 Instagram handle and were reposted, they look awesome

I was just plating with this earlier today
Powdered wine looks A+ as well
Might actually do an all over dusty blossom pair though...Sister pair to the mulled wines

Picked these up from the J. Crew 50% off sale for $65 plus tax. One of the few times to be blessed with small feet. The quality isn't as good as other Made in USAs IMO but still very happy with it

End doesn't play around when it comes to shipping

I did! And they're already on its way to me.

Really fiending for a second pair though.. been deciding between these for ages now. lol

The navy pair is my fav out of these three. They look so sick!

Back
Top Bottom