Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

On The Way! :D

Last edited:
them bottoms look koi inspired. you pay full price? curious is that 15% off 2 pair code on ebates works on nb1.

@VidiViciUn no more regrets!!

Looking dope. Look forward to seeing both pairs.
Thanks mane! I still regret not making those Premium pairs tho... 
mean.gif

them bottoms look koi inspired. you pay full price? curious is that 15% off 2 pair code on ebates works on nb1.
They are somewhat Koi's. I'm saving my Koi rendition for the possibility of them dropping the Perf toe this summer
nerd.gif
. I used a discount code, but at the end of day you can't put a price tag on ART that one creates. 
wink.gif

Last edited:
Unboxing of the upcoming Hypebeast x NB collab for those that may be interested. Check out my website for more images. mywifeandkicks.com

ok guys - so I received word that the mulled wine sole will be offered in larger sizes.  Not sure exactly when, but its coming.  

Lowkey tho, im sticking with Womens size 12 B Width on the Mulled Wine Soles :nthat:

& this size, shape & metaphysical aspect this silhouette projects out towards the world is something quite beautiful. 0]

I received the 997CSP I ordered from Concepts when it was on sale. Color is nice. Comparison with the 998 pool blues and the Jcrew 1400 chambray. Shape is nice. The usual plastic pieces on the sides are actually 3M.

Last edited:
Two questions guys. I just bought a sick new 996 balance pair from Nordstorm rack for $60 with a grey suede and navy combo color with slight orange. Basically Mets and Knicks color scheme.

1. Why are they usually so expensive? Is the age range of people wearing them more for Dads? Idk, just perception I have seen.

2. What pant styles do you guys where with them?

that denim pair, i regret not making a similar pair after seeing the pair on here here another member made. i would imagine it will not be back anytime soon.
Yeah mane... I have few regrets over the past year & those two pairs are one of them. I could understand not dropping the denim option for a while since they had them less than 6 months ago, but the perf toe... Everybody & they mama has been craving it since it was ceased last summer. If they drop the perf toe this summer, that would be dope! At the same time, I kind of wonder what other premium options NB can come up with. Either way once NB drops a premium options, Im buying 2 pairs of them.
If it does come back I really hope they give it to the 574 as well like they did with the canvas recently. From what I remember the 998 was still fairly new to NB1 when they offered the perforated toe and the lack of diversity in regard to midsole options(only two I think) and color choices meant more limited combos so sales prob didn't do as well which is my guess why they havent brought it back. Since the 998 is still going strong when most other "limited" nb1 models would have been phased out by now I assume they will continue to offer more options until sales decline. Here's to hoping. I do wish they would take down the 990v3 and offer up something else, especially since the 990v4 has been out for months now. 

Two questions guys. I just bought a sick new 996 balance pair from Nordstorm rack for $60 with a grey suede and navy combo color with slight orange. Basically Mets and Knicks color scheme.

1. Why are they usually so expensive? Is the age range of people wearing them more for Dads? Idk, just perception I have seen.
2. What pant styles do you guys where with them?

Made in USA

Joggers

Back
Top Bottom