Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

they look great.  midsole pops nice with the black.  do you have pics of the lateral side? 

how many nb1's have you made so far?

Thanks mane! :nthat: As far as NB1, you'll just have to wait come December. :tongue:

Kool Grey & Black suede they're using is Top Notch!​

Last edited:
:smokin

they need to bring back my 993s and quit playin :smh:

You should write a letter Sensei, & tell the folks at Brighton to drop the 990v3 :lol:

On that note NB needs to have more options on the lace sizes. I hate 54' laces. Just give me 40' or 45'. I dislike lacing my laces through the second speed lace hole. I like "Made in USA" to show! :smokin

Last edited:
You should write a letter Sensei, & tell the folks at Brighton to drop the 990v3 :lol:

Man I know hella people in that office but they ain't tryna hear none of that unfortunately. It is how it is with all these big companies.

I thought 993's were still available on nb1

Na they took it off a few months back then I lost interest. 990V3 is great and everything (that's what they replaced it with) but 993 is GOAT for me

Man I know hella people in that office but they ain't tryna hear none of that unfortunately. It is how it is with all these big companies.
Na they took it off a few months back then I lost interest. 990V3 is great and everything (that's what they replaced it with) but 993 is GOAT for me

I hear you homie. The 990v3 is alright. The silhouette reminds me of the Reebok Answers (mid-top looking sneaker).. I like the silhouette of of the 993 a lot more (sleeker) low top sneaker. It funny too because i dont see a single cat in this thread buying the nb1 990v3 :lol: oh well i feel your pain homie, im in the same boat with the Nike Air 180. I hope Nike brings them back soon. Until then im going to keep on stockpiling the 998.

Got the NBxHB in 'pistachio' green.

Very underwhelming at best.

Who got the re-engineered black version on hand? Thoughts?

990V3 is great and everything (that's what they replaced it with) but 993 is GOAT for me
yeah not really feeling the detailing as much on the 990v3. i actually think the 990v3 is sleeker than the bulky 993 but i like the bulk. the 990v3 is still kind of an old man's shoe under performance not lifestyle (yet). 

by the way if anyone is looking for a 992 i saw one deadstock at scout in stamford, ct. can't remember what size

yeah not really feeling the detailing as much on the 990v3. i actually think the 990v3 is sleeker than the bulky 993 but i like the bulk. the 990v3 is still kind of an old man's shoe under performance not lifestyle (yet). 

by the way if anyone is looking for a 992 i saw one deadstock at scout in stamford, ct. can't remember what size
i actually like the 990V3 i prefer V2 
smokin.gif
 but the V3 doesnt have enough options via NB1 imo that the 993 had, murked out sole being a main one, also im just salty i didnt make as many as i wanted 
laugh.gif
 the bulkiness is 
smokin.gif
 feels very aggressive, Paul Revere Boston Marathon 990V3 is the GOAT cw of that model 

Came in from Hanon today got to say I'm really pleased with them got them on sale as well.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom