Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Well guys, I haven't been as involved with sneakers much this year compared to the last couple years. There have been very few new releases this year that have caught my eye.

Thanks to a friend, I have been able to get two pairs at the very top of my very short wishlist...I also picked up a grail I've been hunting for quite some time that in the last two and a half years hadn't popped up in my size (M998GRB)

Figured it wouldn't hurt to share my newest additions!!

Boxes :smokin

A little out of focus, it's late blahh

Was finally able to complete the set, they sure do look good together! After having them for two years, I finally wore my c-notes in a trip to Atlante over Labor Day weekend 8)

I can now check off the three NB's in my signature wishlist :smokin
Although I still want the M998GNR that I always passed on or couldn't buy when they came around....

Walter..

Last edited:
I can't wear any of the surplus pack releases, the colors are too wonky for me. The 577 looked better in the far away shot.

Edit: them gnr's...my hunt for those continues.

Last edited:
I don't know why I had have to have this pair. It is to make up for missing the first wave of the surplus pack I guess. 

I don't know why I had have to have this pair. It is to make up for missing the first wave of the surplus pack I guess. 
held both navy and burgudy pairs in hand a couple days ago and they were fantastic.

suede isn't the softest, but the leather quality is top notch.

Both RF 997.5 look nice, but I'm definitely more inclined to the archipelagos. Salmon laces on those babies and they're good to go!

Somewhat related, finally put my hands on my all time grails, I'm in love

Easy pass for me. Fieg hasn't released a solid NB collab since the Salmon Soles.

The matching heel counter/midsole looks like they have heel risers...straight outta' Tom Cruise's closet.
dunno but it's a made in us 997.5 + abzorb.. rather cop this than tassie tigers / phantaci which are using revlite..

colorway are inspired from 670NTU though..

the tongue on those leather navy 577's is different than the OG's...other than that, they look pretty close to the original..i hope the shape is as good..i wonder if they plan on releasing the black and brown pairs after this initial navy and burgundy drop

the tongue on those leather navy 577's is different than the OG's...other than that, they look pretty close to the original..i hope the shape is as good..i wonder if they plan on releasing the black and brown pairs after this initial navy and burgundy drop

Wow. Great catch. Didn't even notice the "Limited Edition" was removed. They still look pretty close. I love that they kept the same long tongue as the OG's.
Looking forward to getting them in hand. Hopefully the leather is close in quality.

i'll wait for more pictures to form my oppinion on those RF 997.5s. first look im thinking hell no.

That marshalls hasn't had anything in a while. the shoe store in westport had a ton of different NBs from the racer/pinball/urban explorer pack a while back but now its died down. What size are you? i wanted those maroon 991's but no 13.

Fieg naming collabs after Greek restaurants in Queens.... smh

"when i'm hungry from working SO HARD I like to eat tomato and onion salads with grilled quails at Kyklades"

Back
Top Bottom