Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

if anybody wants to waste 10 minutes of their life i just put this video up. quality is horrendous. used a 2010 macbook mic and camera, edited in imovie. its basically just my boy and me being idiots but it was fun to do. the editing makes tim & eric look like scorsese--i'm warning you--its bad, but you might have a laugh at the least and you can come on here and clown me, i'll welcome it. apologies in advance for the crickets..

Does anyone have the leather 577 reissue in hand? Is the leather pretty soft or is it stiff?
definitely a bit stiffer than the og. leather seems to be shinier on the og as well, but wasn't able to compare them 1to1 bc my og pair was at home... in addition there seems to be some quality issues on some pairs. at least the pair of a friend of mine has some glue stains above the heel counter and the pair in the shop had a longish scratch like stain in the leather. but to be fair, maybe this was due to it being on display...

Groomsmen kicks came in 
nthat.gif

Question on the End Marble. On the End site, the show them with a metal lace lock.

All other sites show them with no lace lock.

Does the lace lock only come on pairs bought directly from End? I ask bc Concepts just dropped them to $110 and I wouldn't mind picking up a pair at that price. A lace lock isn't worth $35 though. Just curious.
From my VERY limited understanding (might have heard it here) the extras you see in these colabs(laces, box, swing tags, ect) are all on shop not NB. So if you're not buying them from end no lace locks and fancy box.

retail on those NB 585 X Danner is gonna be high...i'm loving the off-white, creamy midsole on those
Not really feeling them, kinda looks more Timberland than NB.  I love the cream midsoles on the wooly mammoths but just not feeling this shoe.

Back
Top Bottom