Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

1500RO for #officecarpetfriday

This is a pure guess, but to anyone interested in copping any of the models off of the second surplus pack drop, I'm pretty sure they will go up again on New Balance's website tomorrow. I only say that because  

They are priced pretty steep, though, if I remember correctly from the NB store ($200 for both 575 and 577 and $210 for 1500s). Code HAYRIDE will get you $20 off of any order over $150 and ebates is doing 5% back cash. Still steep IMO and not even a guaranteed thing. But I have a feeling NB pulled them from their website, especially seeing how the 991.5 and other models were still available for the last few weeks (576 and 670 still up in a small handful of sizes on NB.com).

All the euro shops are definitely getting them, though. I'm personally gunning for all three pairs from this drop from Hanon's online shop. Save a few bucks, even with the cost of global shipping to the US.
^^^aren't those 1300s the japan reissue? I believe thats why theyre $365?
Those actually look like 990s to me... Someone correct me if I'm wrong, though.

This is a pure guess, but to anyone interested in copping any of the models off of the second surplus pack drop, I'm pretty sure they will go up again on New Balance's website tomorrow. I only say that because  

They are priced pretty steep, though, if I remember correctly from the NB store ($200 for both 575 and 577 and $210 for 1500s). Code HAYRIDE will get you $20 off of any order over $150 and ebates is doing 5% back cash. Still steep IMO and not even a guaranteed thing. But I have a feeling NB pulled them from their website, especially seeing how the 991.5 and other models were still available for the last few weeks (576 and 670 still up in a small handful of sizes on NB.com).

All the euro shops are definitely getting them, though. I'm personally gunning for all three pairs from this drop from Hanon's online shop. Save a few bucks, even with the cost of global shipping to the US.

Yep. Hanon or Sneakersnstuff seems like the way to go for the remaining pairs of the Surplus pack.

Were they made in Japan because they look no different from the ones I copped for $65

there it is lol at a quick glance i thought they were 1300 reissue because of the toe.

If i remember correctly, didnt you say the NB store in Brighton had a fsr of the surplus pack? I wanna pick up a pair of the 576's

reps to whoever posted that link to the steel blues on undefeated few days ago. They made a pricing error and honored it, $91 
pimp.gif

I ordered mine off sneakersnstuff for $169 shipped, which seems like a deal given that the NB website has them for $189 (before tax/ shipping).
Yeah. I'll be gunning for either Hanon or Sneakersnstuff when they drop the remaining pairs of the pack. Looking to get the 1500's and maybe the 577's

Really want to cop surplus 576 but want to get them on discount. Am I dreaming?

I was hoping for that too but it seems like a lost cause. They're pretty dried up already.
there it is lol at a quick glance i thought they were 1300 reissue because of the toe.

If i remember correctly, didnt you say the NB store in Brighton had a fsr of the surplus pack? I wanna pick up a pair of the 576's
576's look pretty dried up, although foot patrol seems to have some sizes left. Pretty sure the Brighton store still have a full size run. Was there again a couple of days ago.

To be honest, a small part of me wants to wait until Black Friday to see if they have a deal so I can score the Surplus Pack on discount. But I'm not 100% confident that they'll sit until then. The store isn't exactly booming with business, though. It's still relatively new and I've found in Boston that there are relatively few NB heads. In my neighborhood cats mostly where Jordans and Nike. I do live in the hood, though. 

NB1 live on new balance UK £230 for a 998 ouch... It's $190 in the the US which is about £145 I could have put up with dollar = pound and £190 for NB1 in UK but damn new balance banged $110 on that price!

NB1 live on new balance UK £230 for a 998 ouch... It's $190 in the the US which is about £145 I could have put up with dollar = pound and £190 for NB1 in UK but damn new balance banged $110 on that price!

That's rough. Not getting my hopes up even if Flimby rolls out their own NB1 option. They'll probably kill us across the pond with pricing.

Visited the NB store in Garden City (for my LI heads on this thread). Crawling with geriatrics and nothing worth mentioning at all... went in to pick up white laces for the surplus 576

They have a small wall of much older exclusives like super teams but no sign of any lifestyle sneakers in this joint.

Visited the NB store in Garden City (for my LI heads on this thread). Crawling with geriatrics and nothing worth mentioning at all... went in to pick up white laces for the surplus 576

They have a small wall of much older exclusives like super teams but no sign of any lifestyle sneakers in this joint.

Haha that spot is straight up 60 and over. My pops and uncle cop their NBs from there.

what do NB heads think about the NMD/Ultraboost craze? 

I think its out of hand. reddit's sneaker forum turned into a Boost Stan club. These dudes post the same shoe over and over.

How many times can adidas make the same shoe with extremely slight differences?

I may be, no i AM a hater in general, and haven't as much as tried on a boost shoe yet but I don't understand the hype. I believe people when they say they're comfortable and all but damn.

No matter how many times someone say the UB sole is sooooo comfy, i will never jump ship. I always loved nike and new balance. But ive always been focused on Nike more. Materials used on any NB looks top notch even in pictures but this is just me

I think its out of hand. reddit's sneaker forum turned into a Boost Stan club. These dudes post the same shoe over and over.

I may be, no i AM a hater in general, and haven't as much as tried on a boost shoe yet but I don't understand the hype. I believe people when they say they're comfortable and all but damn.
Like Marie Antoinette said, " Let them eat cake" (If she even actually said that) Let them Idiots eat! 
laugh.gif
 It has taken some relief off Asics and New Balance. I have no problem with it. The only Ultra Boost I want is the all black one when they release. (I own the All White Ultra Boost 2.0) 

I have one pair of Ultra Boosts and I probably won't go any further than that. They are nice and comfortable, but I don't want to jump through hoops just to cop a GR.

Last edited:

I have two pairs of UB. OG black and mystery grey. That's all I need. I can't stand the new pattern on the toebox so I'll probably never buy another pair. NMD's look cheap to me. No interest. UB's are extremely comfortable but I'd take Prestos over them any day of the week.

As far as brand loyalty...I have none. They don't pay me to wear their product. Majority of my collection is NB and Nike but I'll always keep a few pairs of Stan Smiths in the rotation.

Back
Top Bottom