Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Today's wear.

yeah i read the same thing, but are they supposed to be similar or is c-cap supposed to be more soft, etc.
yes, c-cap is softer/cushioned.

ENCAP midsoletechnology for superb support, C-CAP midsole for exceptional cushioning, and a durable solid rubber outsole.

I love the 1500s cause they got both c and encap:  support and cushion. 

The 997s and 1300s  have encap only and cushioning is poo poo, although they look fire to me.

Last edited:
i have two different models with c-cap the 576 lake district tan and the black and yellow 670s from this year, 576s are stiffer. the 670's are just waiting to lean.

abzorb is king though lol

I've been reading a lot online this week how new balance UK listened to collectors and managed to sort out the shape on the 1500 which apparently took quite a bit of work, I've a quick fix for another model stop putting the stupid plastic'y N on the 670 and start sewing suede and leather N's on them again like you did for the surplus pack and I can assure you I'll buy more.

Last edited:
I've been reading a lot online this week how new balance UK listened to collectors and managed to sort out the shape on the 1500 which apparently took quite a bit of work, I've a quick fix for another model stop putting the stupid plastic'y N on the 670 and start sewing suede and leather N's on them again like you did for the surplus pack and I can assure you I'll buy more.
Link to this reading?

Did they start fixing the shape with the NO and WR?

Link to this reading?
Did they start fixing the shape with the NO and WR?

All over IG. Check out newbalancegallery. Their guys have made several trips to Flimby and delivered the message of the people. New Balance UK listened.

All over IG. Check out newbalancegallery. Their guys have made several trips to Flimby and delivered the message of the people. New Balance UK listened.
Thanks man. Didn't know if there was an article out there about it.

Great to hear they are actually listening to customers and making changes.

Took the 575 Ends off the bench and into the game. If/when End. marks these down Im gonna dub up. Need the special box!

Because of the leather build they fit sug at first but after an hour or two they good. Id say stick to your size

Took the 575 Ends off the bench and into the game. If/when End. marks these down Im gonna dub up. Need the special box!

Because of the leather build they fit sug at first but after an hour or two they good. Id say stick to your size

100% love them. Still salty with end but the sneakers are amazing. Love the quality

Back
Top Bottom