Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

whatcha guys think? ima size 11 but these 1600s fit decent. keep or return?

That's a great deal but a full size up is hell. They'll be collecting dust in your closet after a wear or two. Give'em as a gift, Resell, or Return and let somebody who can fit them flourish.[emoji]128077[/emoji]

Heads up Bostonians, brighton outlet:

dang i need those 585's, wish i had a outlet where i lived. there is one in orlando but that's a 3.5-4hr drive and my luck i would go one weekend and would be a dude weekend. need to drop by outlets weekly to find them steals. 

Pulled from the ' vault'. I feel like people either love/ hate the 1700 especially this edition. Interesting observation, all my CM NB are made in china is there a reason for this?

Yup! Thanks once again for the original inspiration for the mulled wine pair man, the colour is just amazing.

Haha no problem man... Totally agree the color is beautiful.
I'm pretty tempted to do a sister pair of all over dusty blossoms to complete the set

I just went through a few pages and man Yall notplaying in here :lol:

Nice shoes folks . :pimp:

I just picked up my first pair of nb's from "vault" in the loop.

Vault is a cool shop. Don't see many NB in the Lou (just how I like it!). Unds these today. Bad pic but 1400's slowly becoming my fav.

do you mind listing the colors you've chosen? i cant seem find the same color that you have with the sole and molded plastic :frown:
everything's dusty blossom except the heel which is mulled wine

there's only 4 options to the sole, shouldn't it be there?
Just gave NB1 a shot...what do you guys think of this design?
i like the colours, but honestly the camo toe looks like there's mold growing on the damn thing

Back
Top Bottom