Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

^ yes, thought i read that somewhere. I just couldn't find the source again. 
nerd.gif

i was smh cause it's almost a direct rip of a collab from ~10 years ago. used that pic only for comparison, they are not mine

I think this new one although bitten is an upgrade tbh. Overall look is much cleaner but they sure jacked the blueprint I feel you.

Last edited:
Just received an email from NB stating that orders today are 15% off plus free shipping. Does this work on NB1? If so I may be cooking something up

Went ahead and caved in on the Archipelgos and copped for $250 shipped. New York doesn't play around with shipping/tax.... How is it cheaper to ship to Florida than it is to New York? 
sick.gif

Looks like I'm going to have to pray those Greenbacks stay around on their site for a week. Highly doubt it though, hopefully I will be able to obtain them down the road. Those Archipelgos were just calling my name though.... 
smokin.gif

So the link was sent out to those who purchased NBs on Kith in the past? So are we to expect cancellations if we put in an order and we're not on that email list? Put one in anyway, fingers crossed.

Last edited:
On another note are those NB998DPHO listed on Kith at any other spots in EU? Like the look of them.

Went ahead and caved in on the Archipelgos and copped for $250 shipped. New York doesn't play around with shipping/tax.... How is it cheaper to ship to Florida than it is to New York? 
sick.gif
 ​
 ​
Looks like I'm going to have to pray those Greenbacks stay around on their site for a week. Highly doubt it though, hopefully I will be able to obtain them down the road. Those Archipelgos were just calling my name though.... 
smokin.gif
It's not the shipping that makes it more expensive, it's the sales tax New Yorkers have to pay. Florida residents aren't subject to the sales tax when buying from a website in NY. 

I wouldn't stress about the Greenbacks. A J. Crew collab hasn't sold out quickly since the Indy 998. Even the butterscotches sat around for a few days. They always make plenty.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom