Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Best New Balances for beating around in the winter (and i mean like DAILY usage when it's not ridiculously snowy out) 

does anyone think i could beat the new RF 997.5s or premieres? :smile: 

Scooped some M577FW for 140 (new)

No idea if that's a good price but figured pretty good relative to retail

Will post up when they come in, first 577 :smokin

Last edited:
Scooped some M577FW for 140 (new)

No idea if that's a good price but figured pretty good relative to retail

Will post up when they come in, first 577
smokin.gif
Where? Size 8?

Man. I am pleased with these. 5 pairs of laces. Three waxed laces (black, navy, white) and standard flat laces (aquatic blue and seafoam mint). 

Socks and box are a super nice touch as well. I put in the aqua blue and seafoam mint laces in on each shoe. Here's a look:

SUPER stoked for the Cyclades... I swear I'm done with purchases for 2016, though, after these. I promise no more LPU posts, lol.

they look great. i just wish those laces were waxed too.

Best New Balances for beating around in the winter (and i mean like DAILY usage when it's not ridiculously snowy out) 

does anyone think i could beat the new RF 997.5s or premieres? :smile: 
you can beat whatever you want

Man. I am pleased with these. 5 pairs of laces. Three waxed laces (black, navy, white) and standard flat laces (aquatic blue and seafoam mint). 

Socks and box are a super nice touch as well. I put in the aqua blue and seafoam mint laces in on each shoe. Here's a look:

SUPER stoked for the Cyclades... I swear I'm done with purchases for 2016, though, after these. I promise no more LPU posts, lol.
They look fantastic there, all lace options looking good, will be hard to decide which ones to go with.  

Rearranging some shoes so I took a Quick random shot of my customs.... I really hope nb returns leather options... I messed up not using it more

Anyone know how prompt CNCTS go with their reply on Orders? Seems like my tracking for the 998's is not moving for almost a week because there was no pick up? (international shipment)

Do 997 feel the same as 577? 577 felt a bit 'wedge like' when I broke them in but they're comfortable now I'm used to it.

Anyone know how prompt CNCTS go with their reply on Orders? Seems like my tracking for the 998's is not moving for almost a week because there was no pick up? (international shipment)
How about re-enter the tracking number in the courier page?

Came

with socks. Some unfiltered pics
^^^sick pick up my mans! Had a chance to cop them, but with NY tax and shipping these bad boys come out to $272....its tough dropping that cash...but looking at these pics got me regretting not copping.[emoji]128529[/emoji]

On feet today:

How about re-enter the tracking number in the courier page?
That's what I did, use the tracking# at the DHL global site. The tracking is there, but no movement. Only says En Route to distribution center.

I really like those RFs outside of the alternating N colors, i know people like it, i just don't get the appeal

NB doesn't give the all white midsole enough play

Last edited:
I hope those J Crews sit. The reshaped 1500's Hanon dropped put a beating on my wallet.

I hope those J Crews sit. The reshaped 1500's Hanon dropped put a beating on my wallet.
I think those J.Crews will be plenty available. Other than the Nighthawks and the Buttersctoch joints J.Crew has done a good job of restocking their shoes. The HTB's sold out for a while before they restocked 'em with a FSR. I just think the market is way too oversaturated right now for something like the Greenback's to sell out.

As for those 1500s... did you cop both? They look pretty fantastic to me!

I really like those RFs outside of the alternating N colors, i know people like it, i just don't get the appeal

NB doesn't give the all white midsole enough play
I didn't realize the N logo color differed on each side until after I bought.. Thought it was just the bright blue N. 

Wish it was just the bright blue N actually.

Back
Top Bottom