Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Lowkey; If the NB1 color wheel doesn't change by Friday 10/21. I will be sooo salty... The moment I make 3 NB1's all at once.. All these fire NB Collabs drop in a 10 day period... :smh:  ​

I'm actually comtemplating overdrafting my checking account for these joints :x  :smh:

It's easier for me to justify a new purchase by selling a pair and using that to get something new... I have a few pairs of cream UB I may have to put up for these upcoming releases.

LOL:rofl:

It's been a while since I've seen any sort of widespread excitement for an NB collab- probably the last time was the Concepts Rivalry Pack. Even so there always seems to be a bit more hype with Ronnie Fieg collabs. Either way, I don't think these will be a hard cop at all as long as we're ready at 11AM. The $240 price is steep for sure but I try and have extra funds ready for Black Friday every year in case a noteworthy sneak-attack release like this happens. Seems to be the norm more and more nowadays where there's little time to get your money straight. 

I hope you guys are right and it is a smooth process to scoop a pair. Fingers crossed

I hope you guys are right and it is a smooth process to scoop a pair. Fingers crossed
I managed to cop the Super Greens (the real ones, the not the 3.1 joints) off Kith (though that was probably an anomaly). Just gotta be quick. I also remember last year the CNS 998 sat for the first few hours of release. There definitely wasn't as much enthusiasm for those, though. People thought they were too boring or plain. 

Not sure why the colors teal and orange on sneakers get us dudes riled up so much, lol...

i've always considered these "infrareds" to be more orange in color than anything else, especially in the older variations, so I would say people have been rocking with orange since ~1990

But I agree, orange is sweet sneaker color

Last edited:
i'm not sayin it's totally orange, but they named the retro color in 2002  "max orange," so people been down with the orange shoes, including myself. But I don't think i own a single other piece of orange clothing

i'm not sayin it's totally orange, but they named the retro color in 2002  "max orange," so people been down with the orange shoes, including myself. But I don't think i own a single other piece of orange clothing
Orange shoes >>>>>>>>>> orange clothes

Last edited:

Lowkey; If the NB1 color wheel doesn't change by Friday 10/21. I will be sooo salty... The moment I make 3 NB1's all at once.. All these fire NB Collabs drop in a 10 day period... 
mean.gif
 ​
 ​
I'm actually comtemplating overdrafting my checking account for these joints 
sick.gif

mean.gif
lol so glad i did not cop the ones monday. i was back and forth on them, every hour changing my mind to cop or not. these are one i wanted so happy i did not spend the cash. crazy got both the 997.5, pure plat fly knit racers, green backs, and salmon toes all in one week. have mercy on my wallet pls. like you i cop'd 4 pair in last week and im hurting right now but o well make room somehow. 

for those that own the 990 V3, are they worth it?

Does it get a regular spot in your rotation? Looking to cop a pair at 40% off.

One thing for sure Ronnie Fieg has hurt resellers with his new balance at $240 doesn't leave any room for a profit considering its a nb

for sure, same goes with red for me

Been wearing these since the weather has cooled off, one of my go-to's in the fall

Beautiful. Love that older shape and thin midsole.

I wish I grabbed a second pair when they were sitting on RRS for the cheap a few years back.

Very happy I grabbed these. Was honestly REALLY on the fence. Took that leap and copped and then right after someone bought my Adidas F15 OG 3/3 Boost for $230 so that helped to reinforce the decision.

Im sort of getting rid of boost items right now because they just break down and once that boost gets to turning yellow...its over with. 

With this being the year of the 997.5 collabs, I wonder what Concepts 997.5 Friends & Family is going to look like... 
nerd.gif

With this being the year of the 997.5 collabs, I wonder what Concepts 997.5 Friends & Family is going to look like... 
nerd.gif
Is this pure speculation or did I miss something?

The more important question: are you copping the Cyclades this Friday? 
nthat.gif

Is this pure speculation or did I miss something?

The more important question: are you copping the Cyclades this Friday? 
nthat.gif
I just remember @Remy  posting a pic of Concepts at the New Balance HQ a month or so back... It makes sense after seeing Sneaker Freaker and RF dropping NB 997.5 collabs. I'm just going on an educated hunch.​
 ​
 ​
@moshepark  Correction*** I'm not going to overdraft my checking account tho.... 
laugh.gif
 I hope I can finesse some funds tomorrow tho.. If not I hope I can find these down the road for a reasonable price. At the end of the day I have the Archipelgos coming and 3 dope NB1's on the way. So I'm not tripping, I'm going to count my blessings. 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
the Archipelgos never sold out on kith did they? they just got took down? last i seen still had most sizes except 11&up. hope they restock around turkey day or xmas. gonna have to finesse something friday to be free @11. hope trying  to cop from my pos phone is not a disaster. 

Back
Top Bottom