Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

When you beat your kicks [emoji]128553[/emoji] And 270 shipped [emoji]128553[/emoji] But no yeezys so [emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

No one should of struck out on Ronnie unless you tried to. But Looks like JCrew Georgetown will have them first come first serve. Lady said they have been getting quite a number of calls for them actually. 

Yeah just throwing it out there to see if anyone wasnt feeling going to the store and lining up

Fit perfect. A bit roomier than NBO reissue. Doubt they will drop in USA and if they do they'll be more expensive
How much roomier? 1500 sizing has been throwing me off lately. The no was tight in my normal size. Surplus pack also. So I went up 1/2 sz on BY. Hopefully they aren't too big.

I even appreciate how Adidas has come into the game and really challenged other major brands (namely Nike) to step their game up.
crazy how some people (not you) think adidas just started popping off. they BEEN had classics forever. stans, lavers, forums, top 10s, gazelles, campus, shells... hes kicks was killing me with his comment on the gucci X la puma video even though he was half joking telling gucci adidas popped off while he was away. that's some ******* sh*t. gucci is the same age as me so i know dude been doing it. we were in 4th grade when the 4s came out where was he. not hating tho i *** w him
it seemed to me that movie was a social commentary of the day and age, which carries over timelessly.

haha it definitely is. Watched it like 4-5 times already and never gets old
everyone should re-watch it once a year.

Last edited:
Does anybody own a pair of the Brown Horween 998 bespokes? Is the quality insane? Worth it? A few seller en ebay have low prices and make offers....I SWEAR this will be my last pair...for a while! :smile:

Does anybody own a pair of the Brown Horween 998 bespokes? Is the quality insane? Worth it? A few seller en ebay have low prices and make offers....I SWEAR this will be my last pair...for a while! :smile:
M998 BESP? Yeah. I think me and another NTer have a pair. Quality is on point (dat Horween leather :pimp: ), but I couldn't justify paying full retail. Thankfully Bait had that code that made it more reasonable to purchase.

First time doing #OCF (Technically I'm at my hotel room and it's already Saturday over here :lol: )

Yeah I feel ya $300??!! Yikes!!

Gonna try to low ball ebayers...if not wait it out and find my number...plus Im stugging untill I pass Go and collect $200.

These came home today! 6 days! What a turn around time! Quality on point, materials are dope, and the colors were as expected.

Had to step outside to catch some soft overcast light. I prayed for a black 998 colorway (I was going to NB1 myself) until these dropped. 100 my favorite this 998 this year. I'm gonna beat the hell outta these.. 
smokin.gif
 #perfslut

Last edited:
yup DHL Express International

Did you receive your shipping confirmation? Received mine for an international order but showing USPS even though it was DHL at checkout. Hopefully doesn't take too long.. received the other pair in 3 days via DHL.

Did you receive your shipping confirmation? Received mine for an international order but showing USPS even though it was DHL at checkout. Hopefully doesn't take too long.. received the other pair in 3 days via DHL.

Same thing here. I'm international but it let me check out and they shipped it. The email says USPS but it's actually a DHL tracking number. Try it on their site. Mine says they'll deliver Monday.

Back
Top Bottom