Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

going to be near impossible grabbing one of those London Cabs 
mean.gif

^Agreed. 130 pairs WW. In store only. and in London.

Going to be very difficult and/or costly to get a pair especially with the love 1500s are getting lately.

Last edited:
They arent doing any 40% off sales right now, unfortunately.

Unless you know something I don't know! That would be awesome.
Oh really I got an email for friends and family sale at Brighton today through Wed. 40% off entire purchase plus spend $75 get $20 coupon for next time. Just have to show them the email. I can forward anyone the email to proxy and pay for shipping.

It's on Guest St, literally a 15-30 second drive from the Factory Store. If you go back a bunch of pages I posted this unnecessarily long post on it. It's an NB fan boys dream, lol.
These are FUEGO. That shape! I am even impressed with that 991, wow!

Yeah I'm actually leaning towards the 991... have a friend who works 15 minutes away but HATES running sneaker excursions for me haha. Just hit him up we shall see.

Seems like I'm about to score on concepts Boston rivalry pack for 140 shipped worn 2x VNDS from what pics shoe. I'm pumped

Those London 991, damn. Please wide release.

Edit: says 991 are women's

Was about to post this. Could probably still find my size because I have small feet... my friend said he'll check it out on Friday which is release day so fingers crossed. He did mention that the area is the equivalent to Times Square which sucks.

If anyone is still interested in 998DPHO Rise in Huntington (for those on LI like me) is having a 30% off sale in store only. They're marked at $220 so $154... size 10 only

Breakin these out today. They're pretty much perfect. Happy. Prolly gettin the ck now.
Can't go wrong with black & yellow! Now I want those too!!

Them London Taxi Joints are SICK!! Need me a size USA Ocho!! 

Taking bets...I say 7min after th official drop the first pair pops up on ebay for ...$1000 USD

ANybody else want to venture a guess?

Back
Top Bottom