Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Yoo im trying to be optimistic about the new NB1 premium option, but the wool and metal looks just TERRIBLE! 
mean.gif
Yea, the only thing keeping me hanging on is that so far it is only on the 574. Hopefully they will release an option for the 998 too. Really putting a damper on that 60% disco for December...but not too much. Still plenty i can make in this color wheel. It would have been epic if they brought back perf seude though!

Yea, the only thing keeping me hanging on is that so far it is only on the 574. Hopefully they will release an option for the 998 too. Really putting a damper on that 60% disco for December...but not too much. Still plenty i can make in this color wheel. It would have been epic if they brought back perf seude though!
Yeah I'm hoping they keep this color wheel until after Cyber Monday. I have 1 or 2 more designs I want to make off this current color wheel. As far as this new premium option we will see what's up with the 998. I would only use the "Silver" the Rose Gold and Platinum look 
sick.gif

I dont get the story at all. None of it makes any sense.
For a second I thought the Concepts NB1 998's turned a different color after time, but then i just realized that the dye turned that color after putting their hard American sweat and muscles into the shoe. 
smokin.gif
 ​
 ​
The 990's looks dope. I'm going to pass on both though & just make my own NB1 this weekend, that I have queued up. Or try and grab an unicorn on LEGENDS DAY! 
nerd.gif
 ​

Last edited:
I don't have money for all these freaking releases but if I did have an extra $180 lying around I would cop those 998s, I like them a whole lot.

As usual, those CNCPTS are lame..

Also, added a bunch of stuff to cart on Feature and they trying to charge me 50 to ship smhhhh. Just lost a sale

whiz mita 996 is not that rare and was widely available. whiz collabs from the mid and late 00's are much rarer and were only available in japan.

I'm a huge fan of revlite, but also my body frame is pretty slim and light. revlite is not a good choice for a heavier person, or someone who might be super tall. I think abzorb cushioning is more versatile and good for most people. i love all three systems, but i do find that encap is the "loudest" when walking on sidewalks and concrete. it's more noticeable when it's quiet out and there are no cars driving by or something.
I Dont recall seeing the mita whiz 996 in any store in the US maybe I missed it[emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji]

I think it is a Harvard/Yale pack but the bandana stuff is random. Might be the laziest collab of the year. 

ahh, i didnt realize that was this weekend. the bandana part is definitely what threw me off haha.

agreed with everyone, lazy, boring, pass.

How many pairs? I was about to splurge on a pair of visvims but not if I gotta tack on another $50 for shipping.
2 pairs of Vans, 2 pairs of NB sweatpants, 2 pairs of Norse socks and a hat. 50 bucks lmao. Funny thing is in one of my group texts there was at least 3 of us ready to drop 200 each but passed because of this stupid shipping by weight. These guys don't know what they doing straight up losing money

CONCEPTS ALERT
Stand down no need for alarm.

Rather uninspired and just not a dope shoe by any means. Maybe if you went to one of those schools but I'm just not seeing the dope.

I'm gonna just say that the City rivalry pack and the Adidas EQT Boost were both dope as hell...they all can't be grails right? Luxury Goods, Mints, C-notes, that a hard act to follow.

Grand Tourer also dope...

Stand down no need for alarm.

Rather uninspired and just not a dope shoe by any means. Maybe if you went to one of those schools but I'm just not seeing the dope.

I'm gonna just say that the City rivalry pack and the Adidas EQT Boost were both dope as hell...they all can't be grails right? Luxury Goods, Mints, C-notes, that a hard act to follow.
Grand Tourer also dope...

I feel like the word grail has such a different meaning now then it did years ago; I've seen people in the UB thread talk about how a specific shoe is a grail of theirs and the shoe didn't even drop yet... I guess every shoe can be considered a grail being that a sought after shoe sells out in seconds and are basically impossible to cop at retail

Back
Top Bottom