Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

LPU's! Happy to have these in the collection!

And I want to give a huge S/O to ninjaskills ninjaskills for goin out of his way for me for the 998's! Appreciate it fam!

Now to create some CW's for NB1's

Nice pulls homie! I took my End575 out for a spin today on the dance floor[emoji]128525[/emoji]

Show love its the NB way.

Speaking of pick ups I have not received shipping con. from Hannon, SNS, or BAIT. Have any of yall? Should I be concerned?

Last edited:
Highly doubtful they will hit outlets. Kith will continue bringing them back periodically during special sales including "Kithmas."

If you wait long enough they will probably be available for half off from Kith 2-3 years from now. I would definitely scoop up a pair for my wife at 50% off.
Kith has no decision on what they get for seconds, seeing as RF collabs have hit outlets it will most likely happen

Size 11/11.5 heaters @Brighton!! Left em back right corner bottom shelf.

7/8.5 Dopeness!!!

No ultramariens in my size!! Had the manager check out back too!!!

NB must be getting flooded with NB1 orders (myself included). Placed an order yesterday and my account still doesn't reflect it and haven't received an email.

Spoke to a rep today that confirmed it went through but their order volume has been through the roof.

Well done everyone. We're keeping our fellow US workers busy and employed.

Yeah I hope they take time on all these NB1 orders. I'll wait a full two weeks to get my pairs. I hope NB is listening and is on top of their QC.​

Last edited:
Yeah I hope they take time on all these NB1 orders. I'll wait a full two weeks to get my pairs. I hope NB is listening and is on top of their QC.​
Yeah, I made my first NB1 this past weekend with that very attractive 25% off so I'm really hoping it's a great first experience which leads to more purchases....

Rushed pairs indeed. I was so indecisive all the way up to that deadline last night, I just hope I made some good choices lol.

Unrelated, I scooped some second dmons from vacaville the other day and didn't notice until I got them home that one of em has some gross toewrap creasing going on. Anybody got some tricks for smoothing that out?

In case anyone wants to keep spending money I think the sale is still going. I got an email that said the sale isn't over yet and got until like 11:59 11/29 lol

In case anyone wants to keep spending money I think the sale is still going. I got an email that said the sale isn't over yet and got until like 11:59 11/29 lol
Yea not really much of a sale, I feel like these kind of "discounts" are readily available throughout the whole year when you combine coupon codes and ebates.

Yea not really much of a sale, I feel like these kind of "discounts" are readily available throughout the whole year when you combine coupon codes and ebates.
oh ok. I think it said 25% and I thought was the Cyber Monday deal. I want the 530 Lux but I should probably hold off for a bit. Bought 2 pairs from another brand last night and I don't want the girlfriend to hate me too much lol

Back
Top Bottom