Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

@crip  thanks my 850 G! 
nthat.gif
 ​
 ​
@feelmeguilty  Dope NB1's homie! 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
This pic makes the shoes really shine. Maybe it's the fit, but I'm liking the newer promo pics that showed up on Packer's IG. Probably still a pass but more impressed than I was with initial shots for sure.

Dope fit. I love the color palette, the nappy light brown suede, base accent, but that bulbous toebox like Concepts 999 "Seal" :x :smh:

My joints came in. Super happy with how it turned out minus the toebox having the wrinkles on one side. Anyone know if the nimbus (tongue and logo) is supposed to be that color? Looks almost like a light grey.

Yeah. The shape on those 999's makes them a no go for me. The colorway is great though.
I was talking to my boy today on FB and we both said exactly the same thing as the last few post above. Dope design, materials look on point, love the color palet, but the 999 is just a slow looking shoe.

I was talking to my boy today on FB and we both said exactly the same thing as the last few post above. Dope design, materials look on point, love the color palet, but the 999 is just a slow looking shoe.

The garment bag is a nice touch as well.

Anyone know if New Balance puts sign confirmation on the NB1 deliveries from UPS?

Mine are supposed to be here today but I'm at work and my girl isn't home.

Back
Top Bottom