Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

i hate these damn filters....

the packers promo shots make the tongue/heel look like off white. then the model pic with the hat and shoes on their IG, it looks like teal!

WTH is the color!

At long last...
31181267940_a9e4604e16_c.jpg

congrats!! Im still on my grind for these bad boys!!!

I refuse to pay resale on these!

^ the old english tho
laugh.gif
  Reminds me of back in the days when I used to drink king cobra.

Anyone got leads on the horween 1300BER, size 11.5?  Cant seem to find this size anywhere...at discount that is.  

Last edited:
^ the old english tho :lol:   Reminds me of back in the days when I used to drink king cobra.

Anyone got leads on the horween 1300BER, size 11.5?  Cant seem to find this size anywhere...at discount that is.  

I'll keep my eyes peeled. That is my size as well. I scored a pair for $190 on ebay a while ago and there were plenty available for a good while but they seem to be drying up.

I'll keep my eyes peeled. That is my size as well. I scored a pair for $190 on ebay a while ago and there were plenty available for a good while but they seem to be drying up.
Right on man.  I got a lead on the 1400 horween, burgundy.  Just waiting out a bit to see if I find the 1300 first.   The grey 990 horween's arent bad either. 

^ the old english tho :lol:   Reminds me of back in the days when I used to drink king cobra.

Yessir! :pimp:

Last edited:
997BEXP size 8-10 available- comes out to $149 shipped if you sign up for newsletter and they'll send a 12% coupon + 4% ebates cash back right now.

They've got some other solid made in USA models too but in my opinion this is the best price I've seen for these so far. Someone feast.

I decided to keep the US8.5. If anyone needs an oop for a US9.0 for the 997BEXP let me know. Overstock cost plus shipping/fees. I'll be filing for return on Tuesday. Thought it was odd that they both came laced unlike regular GRs, but no noticeable flaws I can see. Came with hang tag and NB cloth. I don't think these came with extra laces.

Last edited:
My NB1 from cyber Monday came in on Friday.
Pretty much stole the Phantaci 997.5 cw.

Shape was terrible off the bat :frown:
Really hate how bulbous the toe is

So I reshaped them using sneakerjeansts method
Then added a little color to ankle collar to clean up the blocking
Much better now :smokin

My NB1 from cyber Monday came in on Friday.
Pretty much stole the Phantaci 997.5 cw.

Shape was terrible off the bat
frown.gif

Really hate how bulbous the toe is

So I reshaped them using sneakerjeansts method
Then added a little color to ankle collar to clean up the blocking
Much better now
smokin.gif
Nice!! Can you repost the re shapping method link? Also what did you do to paint the mesh up top?

Nice!! Can you repost the re shapping method link? Also what did you do to paint the mesh up top?

Thanks

Reshaping: http://www.sneakersjeansandtees.com...anneling-the-classic-new-balance-998.html?m=1
This dude has a ton of reshape pics on his IG if your interested. It's super quick and easy to do. I would recommend it to anyone who is not satisfied with the shape of their NB1 or any shoes really

And I did the ankle using angelus acrylic paint mixed with GAC 900.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom