Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Those concept 997 are great but lux goods and rose are def better.

Also never understood why they came with black laces 
I concur. When I bought Lux Goods, I just jumped on them based off the hype, but once I received them I was def glad I copped.

Concepts really did their thing on all three releases. 

If I'm an 11 in 996 normally, I would be good with that same size in 996 Horween's, right? I'm thinking the Horween's will be roomier, but not TOO substantially. Is that a correct assumption?

Rose were awesome, but I sold them since I never found myself wearing them. 
Same. Actually sold my used pair for $260. Kind of regret it, though. Such a nice pair just to have but what's the point if you're not going to wear them? Same reason why I sold my luxury goods. I only still have my NYC 997s because I couldn't sell them. Plan on wearing them eventually when the weather straightens out.
If I'm an 11 in 996 normally, I would be good with that same size in 996 Horween's, right? I'm thinking the Horween's will be roomier, but not TOO substantially. Is that a correct assumption?
You will be fine in an 11. Actually, there's less room in the Horweens in my opinion but not enough to size up. The all leather construction actually gives it a bit more of a snug feel initially. My 1300BER are all Horween and felt less roomier than my regular 1300s in the same size although they feel fine now. Hope this helps.

Yea
And mt580 with JPs colorway are coming soon
You got pics? Dang, it'd be nice if they were a miUSA 585 instead. Love what NB did this year with the 585 both with Ball and Buck and Danner, even with their insane price tags.

Rose were awesome, but I sold them since I never found myself wearing them. 
I hear you on that! I love the shoes, the concept, the execustion, the model, everything! But like the Phantasi(passed on my size 3 times now! How is that for restraint!??) I think...when and where would I rock these pink shoes? The Luxury goods, English Tender pack is hard enuff to rock but the pink? Sorry charlie not on my color pallet

Shoot! I can't even find time to wear all my black, brown, white, grey, normal colored kicks!!

Any body else interested in the 1500 Iguanas? Clearly I'm going to wait for the larger release and then the mark downs :smile:

I emailed Offspring and the 576 they do not know what sizes they will stock as they seem to carry mostly even sizes and no .5ers.

Hey guys, not really that knowledgable about NB, but can someone explain why the new Offspring 576 has a C-CAP midsole instead of EN-CAP?

Are these Flimby made?

Also speaking of 576, wore PNB yesterday

Last edited:

Quoting myself, sorry! But I'm adding a pic of the NB1's I got in recently in hopes that makes it better.

I teach at a school where the colors are black and orange. I like these except for the fact that the orange (tiger lily) is way too light, almost like a peach-ish color :frown: Tried to find pics of tiger lily b4 I ordered but couldn't..

576 have always been made with c cap

Yeah def Flimby made.

Offspring have a pic on their IG showing the Made in England tongue tag

More pics here courtesy of New Balance Gallery show that these are made in UK. Going to be hard to pass up!
Sweet repped thanks for the info guys! Yeah, these are coming out at a bad time, but it'll be hard to skip these. Glad I passed on all the other Offspring 20th Anni because these are definitely the best.

I wish I could find lux goods for that price

Werd? I got my first pair for like $380! Then sold them $350(still DS), rocked the used pair that I got for $270/$280 and juat got a DS pair for $190!! Cnote, Tannery, and Kenney holding value. Most every other NB drop, RF 997.5, CNS, City Rival pack(Boston 998 so dope!), Premiers(super dope!) all can be had for -$200. Feel what ya like about Mayor(you tube him) but he real talk " A shoe is only worth what your dumb *** is willing to pay."

Back
Top Bottom