Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Office is biz cas, so here's my first but unofficial OCF

Thanks for the pricing info and happy holidays!
nthat.gif

One of my favorite pairs from this year. 

I know this was brought up briefly, but can we get a count on how many people will be wearing the Concepts City Rivalry 998 for Christmas? Such a perfect Christmas shoe.

I'll start, so here's 1.

Last edited:
Lookin good fam. I was on the fence with these, But now I'm probably gonna copp. Does the sizing run similar to 998?
Side note, I friggin love NB now
laugh.gif
These things are Amazing
Yes sir, go with your 998 size.  

Yeah mane I bought from that store on the 18th, I'm still waiting on them to ship it out. I kind of wished I just bought the $200 ones with the dude who had 99% positive feedback. I bet they would have already arrived just in time for OCF.​
 ​
Thought I saw a note on that listing saying the shoe wouldn't ship until after the 26th.  

Lookin good fam. I was on the fence with these, But now I'm probably gonna copp. Does the sizing run similar to 998?
Side note, I friggin love NB now
laugh.gif
These things are Amazing
Welcome to the Vice!! You gonna love it...grown man shoe game. No 12year olds running off at the mouth or crazy resellers, just dudes showing love for the kicks and respect to their fellow NB junkies! 

Man, I love those 999 but that shape is soooo bad. I usually am not much of a stickler about shape, but that toe is so bulbous. 
mean.gif
The toe and the MIDSOLE is just ugly! I love that packer 999 too! The colors, materials, concept, all just dope! But the model is the worst.

Muchas Thank You to my Amigo en Espana for tracking down the Grey and Orange pair for me!!

Guys if you are at the outlets or on line, twitter, IG, FB groups ect...PLEASE keep eyes out for a good dude. NEED all caps! Need the Orange 576....This sort of thing to my mind is what makes NB rocking and collecting so great. A none hyped & GR shoe can be somebodys Grail Quest for short money too...I hope!

LMK!!! 

Kith has 997.5GR up for $105 - lots of good sizes available tho my size is gone.

Had to jump on that. It was on my hit list this season. $115 shipped is a great price. These can jump right into the rotation. I'm going to make this my last shoe before my 3 month cleanse. Spending the first 3 month the new year purging the collection. I'm taking a huge step back this year on my spending. Gonna wear what I have into the ground.

All the pairs of 2017 NB pics posted on the last page look to be available on hanon.
White 1500 is pretty much sold out though.

http://www.hanon-shop.com/i/q/M1500WG/new-balance-m1500wg

http://www.hanon-shop.com/c/q/new-balance
Man I hope not! I peeped em yesterday and I can't say for a fact they had a full size run or not but when I did see them/post about them they only had the 10.5 or what ever left too.

Plus it is a GR and will have a wider drop...but $112pounds is a sick price! $137? Normal price for a fresh drop 1500 is usually $180 

The 997 with the pebbled leather is a must as well as the Benny Blanco 1500s
nthat.gif

Here is a close up of my "Dubs". I will get some on foot shots at the next home game. The yellow and fin blue suede pop against each other and are very vibrant and alive. The colors allow you to successfully put to use two hues that are not often utilized from the current wheel. I also wanted to make a shoe with some yellow in it. You might like these if you are a warriors fan!

Back
Top Bottom