Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

A few more deals:

997NV in sizes 8, 9 and 10 for $105

998BESP Horween for $150 (lowest I've seen these) in 8, 10 and 12

Other solid deals on UBIQ. Just copped Reigning Champ 530s for $57 shipped.

Also, @VidiViciUn   
nthat.gif
 Keep telling myself I'll stop acting like a fanboy but I love how these turned out.

Last edited:
What was the best 998 to drop this past year?

For a GR the 998DPHO  was tough to beat. 

What about the best 1500 of the year?

London cabs, 1500BY, Surplus Pack, 1500NO? It is really hard to choose.

Last edited:
What was the best 998 to drop this past year?

For a GR the 998DPHO  was tough to beat. 

What about the best 1500 of the year?

London cabs, 1500BY, Surplus Pack, 1500NO? It is really hard to choose.

998- DPHO or CHI

1500- BY...which is also my favorite release of the year across all brands.

anyone try the 990 v2's? or am i better off sticking with regular 990s?
 Love the v2, especially the sole.  Shape is solid on all the pairs I have (I have most of the ones from this year).  V2 and V3, to me, is where it starts to get into 'Dad' terrirtory b/c of the chunky sole

998- DPHO or CHI

1500- BY...which is also my favorite release of the year across all brands.
998 GR? I gotta go DPHO. Hands down 998 colab the Boston 998 x Concepts for sure.

1500BK or TN are both SUPER plush leather and warm for winter :smile:

997 I think the DSAI(from the same pack as DBOA. Entire pack is dope as hell) wins for me

577 English Tender pack

Does the Boston 998 run the same as all 998s? I went with a 10 on the Boston 998s and I'm finding that I actually could've gone with a 9,5 and been ok too. So my TTS 10,5 would be completely too big now?
With that being said a 9.5/ 10 premier 998 will work if anyone comes across one. Happy Holidays

Unds these on this wet gloomy Christmas. Crazy how I ended up with such a symmetrical pair lol. Was kinda hoping for more mismatch. Either way really dig them.

Does the Boston 998 run the same as all 998s? I went with a 10 on the Boston 998s and I'm finding that I actually could've gone with a 9,5 and been ok too. So my TTS 10,5 would be completely too big now?
With that being said a 9.5/ 10 premier 998 will work if anyone comes across one. Happy Holidays
imo the bostons ran little big. i bought my usual 998 size of 9.5 and were kinda large so went back and bought a 9(the only 9 i have in a 998 or any sneaker, tts is 10). the 9 fits with no show or no socks and the 9. 5 fits with thick athletic socks. so in the end the 9 are for summer and 9.5 for winter lol. 
Unds these on this wet gloomy Christmas. Crazy how I ended up with such a symmetrical pair lol. Was kinda hoping for more mismatch. Either way really dig them.
still want these but for huge disco, wish i was around a outlet and could score them. 

Back
Top Bottom