Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Can anyone comment on these 997JOL? Just wondering which picture is more accurate. First pic from CNCPTS second from HANON...very misleading.

Thanks
nb_m997jol_whtgrey_1_1024x1024.jpg

M997JOL~new-balance-m997jol_P5.jpg
Hmmmm..I'm going to say it is a camera angle trick as the top Concepts pic is from a higher angle to show both shoes and the bottom Hanon pic is ground level. I'd guess they are the same shape.

When these ******* hit the outlet....Hello Nurse!! Still waiting on the 1500WG aka Benny Blanco from the Bronx

http://cncpts.com/collections/recently-added/products/new-balance-m997bkr-grey-white

Can anyone comment on these 997JOL? Just wondering which picture is more accurate. First pic from CNCPTS second from HANON...very misleading.

Thanks

neither descriptions state if the N branding is blue or black. 

i'd trust the concepts' pics.  that hanon filter does make the shoe shine though. 

Wow those 997BKR Horweens on Concepts look so different from the pics on Oneness, thought they were more grey than tan/brown. Look great, nonetheless. Also, loving the 990 Horween. Not the biggest fan of the v2 but these go hard.

Thanks

nb_m997jol_whtgrey_1_1024x1024.jpg
M997JOL~new-balance-m997jol_P5.jpg
Looks like two different color ways. The logo, the outsole and the little piece of material around the top of the heel all look different

Wow those 997BKR Horweens on Concepts look so different from the pics on Oneness, thought they were more grey than tan/brown. Look great, nonetheless. Also, loving the 990 Horween. Not the biggest fan of the v2 but these go hard.
Those are the same shoes? Hhahaha!! I like the looks of the concepts pics mo betta

Anybody ever deal with concepts cs before? How are they? Received somw kicks that appear tried on with some creases didnt include extra laces and shipped in oversized box so when I opened it everything was everywhere lol. Sent them a message but just wondering how they are. Will rep. Thanks.

Anybody ever deal with concepts cs before? How are they? Received somw kicks that appear tried on with some creases didnt include extra laces and shipped in oversized box so when I opened it everything was everywhere lol. Sent them a message but just wondering how they are. Will rep. Thanks.

Customer service is same as kith... non existent

Had some flaws on the Karhu collab they did a while back. Posted a pic on IG and someone tagged Deon on it and they took care of me with a 25% off coupon (which I later used on another collab) since they had no more sizes left in the shoe. They said I could return it but I opted to keep it.

Last edited:

Non existent, they didn't even reply to my PayPal claim [emoji]128520[/emoji]

Trim down continues... if anybody wants the 997.5 Ronnie Fieg Cyclades in an 11.5 (no special box, remember, lol) for under retail shoot me a PM. This move to the new place convinced me that I need to trim down my collection and off pairs that I haven't worn. Moving 30+ pairs of sneakers is a pain. I don't know how some of you homies with hundreds of pairs manage!

That right! Quoted myself!! I'm that Ill, that Fly, that Fresh! 

JK...there has been a few questions about UK577 so yeah....I go TTS for all NB (even 997.5) and have no problems but I could go .5 down in 998. I like a med-snug fit and with cold *** New England Weather my sock thickness will vary so I do need a bit of a margin. 

I would go TTS in the normal run of things. If you are a laces are decoration type go .5 or more down as the tongue is short. 

Nice tender collection. Wore mine today. Lace them up tight and roll lol. Quality insane on them. 577 yp looks good.

oh wow NB is coming out with so much heat..

M997JOL, M990DRK2 and the M997BKR will be copped for certain!

And @moshepark  nooo not the cyclades!

oh wow NB is coming out with so much heat..

M997JOL, M990DRK2 and the M997BKR will be copped for certain!

And @moshepark  nooo not the cyclades!
Agreed, homie, those 997JOL's look so nice. Those 997BKRs... I can't get over how classy that shade of brown is. Flames.

As for the Cyclades, I'm not nearly as fly as you @mykoh  - you make those joints look good for sure. But I know I'll never wear them, lol. Same reason I sold my Luxury Goods and Roses. Beautiful shoes and so nice to look at. Great to have as part of a collection, too. But I'm trying to be practical and keep my collection down to under 25 pairs. That's always been the way it is for me, though. If I kept every pair of shoe I've ever bought my collection would be in the hundreds and I can't manage that, lol. 

Agreed, homie, those 997JOL's look so nice. Those 997BKRs... I can't get over how classy that shade of brown is. Flames.

As for the Cyclades, I'm not nearly as fly as you @mykoh
 - you make those joints look good for sure. But I know I'll never wear them, lol. Same reason I sold my Luxury Goods and Roses. Beautiful shoes and so nice to look at. Great to have as part of a collection, too. But I'm trying to be practical and keep my collection down to under 25 pairs. That's always been the way it is for me, though. If I kept every pair of shoe I've ever bought my collection would be in the hundreds and I can't manage that, lol. 

This! Ideally I'd like to have an even smaller rotation around 10-15. Nowadays just seeing some on foot pics in the thread is enough to satiate and I've liquidated most of my collection.

That being said, if anyone sees 998DTK2 on discount please hit me up haha

Just bought the 998 Grand Tourer from the Concepts restock. Was pleased to see the price at $180 instead of the original $215 which I passed on release in late 2015.

Just wondering if it includes all 4 color laces that the original release had. No mention about it on the website. Pretty stoked to add this to my collection finally.

As for the Cyclades, I'm not nearly as fly as you @mykoh  - you make those joints look good for sure. But I know I'll never wear them, lol. Same reason I sold my Luxury Goods and Roses. Beautiful shoes and so nice to look at. Great to have as part of a collection, too. But I'm trying to be practical and keep my collection down to under 25 pairs. That's always been the way it is for me, though. If I kept every pair of shoe I've ever bought my collection would be in the hundreds and I can't manage that, lol. 
I feel ya homie! I'm getting up there and when you become a grown *** man you have to real with yourself...When am I going to wear these pink shoes? I love the Phantasi 997.5 but They TOO FLY for everyday wears. Same with the rose; granted I think the Rose are an easier look to build. The Luxury goods? You crazy bro! Them fly as hell and look good with everything! LOL!!

Just bought the 998 Grand Tourer from the Concepts restock. Was pleased to see the price at $180 instead of the original $215 which I passed on release in late 2015.

Just wondering if it includes all 4 color laces that the original release had. No mention about it on the website. Pretty stoked to add this to my collection finally.

Im happy they didnt have a sz9 in the GT's or else i would have copped and my bank acct wontbe too happy.

However ill regret not grabbing a pair later on :lol:

It includes the laces.

I've had 4 or so dealings with Cncpts C.S in the past few months(Green & Black EQT, 997CRU, and a teeshirt) and each time they were super nice and beyond helpful

Back
Top Bottom