Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

I guess I will get in on this. Judgement free zone I hope lol.

Absolutely love those. Been trying to get a guy on eBay to let them go for a reasonable price for months.
Good luck - as soon as I put them on today, they became my favorite 1500s, which was previously my Chosen Fews.

I still get sad when I think about how I copped London Cabs for under retail only to be sent the wrong size and the seller refusing to admit any wrongdoing.

Anyway, on the topic of 1500s, I've been rocking these all week and I love them. I love the look of worn shoes:

Been enjoying this experiment of sticking with 1 pair a week it has simplified things considerably and I'm learning to appreciate each pair more. It's really easy to get caught up in the hunt for new kicks that you almost forget that you have so many unworn shoes. 

I've never even heard of this store

Color of the box makes me hopeful
Ottawa boutique. Mostly Nike/Jordan – only thing I've bought from them was the Asics Midnight Blooms.

​

This better not be a Collab that you can create on the NB1 program.... I have faith tho.
smile.gif
Lol I remember one of the Cncpts 998s that was totally an NB1. Dunno if the box gives any indication.

This better not be a Collab that you can create on the NB1 program.... I have faith tho. :smile:

I wouldn't get your hopes up, that NRML store sucks. I always try to support local stores but it rarely has any USA or UK NB models. It's also shady with it's top tier releases or maybe I'm just salty. You know it's bad when Foot Locker has better service than you.

I just saw someone post these on Instagram at the Century 21 in Manhattan. I didn't even know they had released yet. I remember pics posted a bit ago from the Chinese website or whatever. Hadn't figured that were out yet

I just saw someone post these on Instagram at the Century 21 in Manhattan. I didn't even know they had released yet. I remember pics posted a bit ago from the Chinese website or whatever. Hadn't figured that were out yet
Damn I may have to head over there to check those out

Back
Top Bottom