Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Happy weekend folks! Last week's wears, you could say it had some kind of a red touch xD
IMG_20170710_193959495.jpg 20170713_130105_HDR.jpg 20170717_145746_HDR.jpg 20170718_151743_HDR.jpg 20170720_140556_HDR.jpg 20170721_120623_HDR.jpg 20170722_120222_HDR.jpg

That 1500 is going to be the release of the year IMO. Really wish they added a 670 to the pack.

If they released a 670 with a similar shape to the 770 reissue it'd be awesome. I'm still really impressed with that 770, though.

Regardless of which pair(s) I go with from this pack I don't plan on waiting for these to hit sales which is very unlike me, lol. IMO this pack is one of the strongest packs to come out of Flimby in recent years.

20170723_135521.jpg 20170723_135446.jpg

Finally got my DSM RF 574 from kith. Got a total 28 N logo. 12 x 2 N logos and only the logos that came attached on the 574 is alone.

Last edited:
Is that card worth it? Discover spams me with mail for it...

Without sounding too spammy, it's 5% rotating categories and 1% everything else.. but I like the benefits of it. Especially price matching. And they match your cash back at the end of the first year. Check my sig if you're serious

Is that card worth it? Discover spams me with mail for it...
I don't know about that card, but I think the Citi Double Cash card is the best credit card out there right now. 1% back for every dollar per purchase, and 1% back for every dollar you pay. They also have the Citi Price Rewind benefit which is a price matching benefit. You can set it up where it will search for a lower price on an item within 60 days and if it finds it, it will price match it. If you end up finding the lower price on your own, you can submit the request yourself. I've used it a ton of times when I've found lower prices on shoes and it has always worked great.

I'm kinda jealous sometimes of your guys picture taking skills.

On another note......does anyone in here have or know someone who has the Freshfoam Cruz? Also, how is New Balance with returns? I saw that they don't return custom shoes, but I was curious if I was to order them for someone and they didn't work out how hard it might be to return or exchange. Any info/advice helps.

I'm kinda jealous sometimes of your guys picture taking skills.

On another note......does anyone in here have or know someone who has the Freshfoam Cruz? Also, how is New Balance with returns? I saw that they don't return custom shoes, but I was curious if I was to order them for someone and they didn't work out how hard it might be to return or exchange. Any info/advice helps.

New Balance is great with returns on all products except NB1s (unless there is a severe manufacturing flaw or some sorts- in that scenario it's really case by case but you). Free shipping and returns, too. All in all I think NB customer service is rock solid.

New Balance is great with returns on all products except NB1s (unless there is a severe manufacturing flaw or some sorts- in that scenario it's really case by case but you). Free shipping and returns, too. All in all I think NB customer service is rock solid.

Thanks. The girlfriend is looking for some new shoes and I'm debating possibly copping myself a pair in the future.

I already want all of these. Trying to keep it to just the RF pair for now though.

Just noticed that if you google these style codes you can also see some other ones on foreign websites - salmon, lilac, and triple black women's pairs, and black, burgundy, and mint men's pairs with fuse uppers

Back
Top Bottom