Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Weird question, trying to find a specific model from early 2000s. Alright so somewhere between 2001 to 04 possibly? I found a grey model that I feel looked most similar to the 990 and the adult sizes had a blue bit (I think was kind of a clear gel looking piece) on the outsole maybe in the arch area but there were kid versions (my size) or just smaller sizes that did not have the same blue bit and was just black.

did you check out m1700, m2000 or m2001? they're late 90s/early 2000s models

went back a few pages but couldnt find the answer

how did the 990v2 tyrians fit?

and since they fake sold out, have they resotcked at all since?
They fit 1/2 size big like alot of NBs.
I can tell you this about the "fake" sellout. They made much less of that shoe than the last few cncpts NBs and no they haven't restocked since.

Might need 2 or 3 replacements for our NT Fantasy football league. It's a 10 team league and we use NFL.com fantasy. PM me if anyone is interested

IMG_5523.PNG
Over the weekend.
Also wondering what good prices are for lightly worn (1 or 2 times) NB gr's. 997 & 998's for $100 a good deal?

Anyone know how to adjust the size of an image I want to upload?
On the old site I used to be able to edit the code but this new version has me baffled.
Not trying to blow everyones screen out with a massive pic but I'm also lazy and don't want to resize before uploading lol

Anyone know how to adjust the size of an image I want to upload?
On the old site I used to be able to edit the code but this new version has me baffled.
Not trying to blow everyones screen out with a massive pic but I'm also lazy and don't want to resize before uploading lol

I think under the new format you've got the option of either posting as a thumbnail (which comes out at as small as you'd expect) or a full size image. Unfortunately I think those are about the only options you've got.

To be honest, most dudes have been posting full-size images and it has served to either a) highlight one's crappy phone camera and poor shooting skills or b) highlight one's amazing camera and amazing shooting skills. Either way it hasn't been bad at all (in my opinion), especially if the shots are solid.

I think under the new format you've got the option of either posting as a thumbnail (which comes out at as small as you'd expect) or a full size image. Unfortunately I think those are about the only options you've got.

To be honest, most dudes have been posting full-size images and it has served to either a) highlight one's crappy phone camera and poor shooting skills or b) highlight one's amazing camera and amazing shooting skills. Either way it hasn't been bad at all (in my opinion), especially if the shots are solid.

thats lame
thanks though

what's fair pricing on 998 grand tourers and 998 premiers? looking to unload and make space in the closet. TIA

Didn't see this posted yet. Todd Snyder has 997BKR on sale for 199. Coupon HBLW-N6A3-XTL8 gives another 15% off + there's 8% cash back available. Free shipping. After CB total comes out to ~$155.

Back
Top Bottom