Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Unds these today and first time wearing 997 ever. Had these since the jcrew restock! Love the style and comfort! :D

20170902_191413.jpg

How are you guys liking the 574 Sport? I saw a dude wearing the "Seaspray" or light green colorway today and they looked quite clean.

How are you guys liking the 574 Sport? I saw a dude wearing the "Seaspray" or light green colorway today and they looked quite clean.
I have the Fieg's in Grey and absolutely love 'em! I wear them out at least 2-3 times a week.

I have the Fieg's in Grey and absolutely love 'em! I wear them out at least 2-3 times a week.
It's funny I've been waiting for someone to post an OCF wearing them but haven't seen any yet. I'll probably break mine out this coming week for the occasion.

I actually would need a shoe with the medial side raised up in the arch area to provide support.
Would you happen to know if the 997 checks that off?
-Drew
don't know for sure but would say yes from my experience. @newbalance365 would be able to confirm that better. also check out 991 & 993 if you consider that a lifestyle model they're OD level comfort/support. 991/ 993/ 990v3/ 990v4 dad shoes are all support tanks

ninjaskills ninjaskills You gonna keep them or try to return?
I love the idea and layout man
Thank you! I loved the idea....I"m just super sad the quality was crap. I'm off on a vacay and wanted to rock these bad boys...Wish the green was more GREEN it is very pale IMO.

Tell me more! Love my trail busters!

I'm almost certain I'm going to Insta-buy these 997s! As long as the quality is like the last few all suede builds(Authors Pack)

Those Trailbusters are fuego. :nthat:

Feature is already out of my 10.5. I gotta keep an eye out for these.

I actually would need a shoe with the medial side raised up in the arch area to provide support.

Would you happen to know if the 997 checks that off? Im going to definitely try the pairs you suggest though.

-Drew

577s.. 1500s. Also 580s with rollbar. 1300s may work for you as well

Anybody in here own either the M577SN1 or M577SN2 SNS x Milkcrate collabs? Wondering what the shape is like on the models, particularly those with the more common to larger sizes. (10.5 and up). I only started messing with Flimby recently and so I have no idea how long it's been since they first started messing with the toe box. I do own the M577FW and can say that it's my least worn shoe, in part because the toe box makes for a rough fit/look.

Anybody in here own either the M577SN1 or M577SN2 SNS x Milkcrate collabs? Wondering what the shape is like on the models, particularly those with the more common to larger sizes. (10.5 and up). I only started messing with Flimby recently and so I have no idea how long it's been since they first started messing with the toe box. I do own the M577FW and can say that it's my least worn shoe, in part because the toe box makes for a rough fit/look.
I'll take some pictures of the two pairs later today. Mine are Us9 though, so don't know if it helps...

:sick: the contrast is astounding. The SNS x Milkcrate pairs don't look as boxy as the seaside pack but that pair from '05 is on a different level of sharp. WOW! Thanks for posting this! Not the biggest fan of the shape on the pairs but I don't hate it either. Super bummed I didn't discover Flimby until recently... there's an 11.5 on Flightclub of the M577SN1 but it's $275.

What's Hanon cooking up? Looks like possibly a 577

A 577 would be great. About time a collab comes out with the improved shape... still waiting on a shop to be given the 1500 as well.

Also, their most recent Hanon post seems to be hinting at 2 color ways.

Back
Top Bottom