Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

These I like more.

Will look to cop later down the line when they end up in the discount bin like all other 770s.

Everyone's sleeping on the 770.

Screen Shot 2017-10-12 at 12.35.43 PM.png

I really like the 770 and the cws that pop up, but they simply won't fit. No matter which size I try they are totally wrecking my toes :frown: money saved I guess.

Colorway on the Ruvilla's are nice, but not a fan of that model. Had the Tokyo Rat's and returned them b/c they fit weird.

Yea I didn't keep my rats either. But then I tried on a mesh pair and they fit much better

I didn't like the fit of the luxe 247s at all. I tried on the perf nubuck ones and they feel so much better. I'm willing to bet that the mesh are even comfier. Didn't think that the materials would make such a huge difference in regards to fit.

Looking for NB 997 Laces, anyone know where to get them?

I also am lokoing for a size 10.5 Moby **** or 997 MHL (catchers) since my size 10 are too tight.

Anybody thinking of grabbing the New Era 574 Sport collab? I'm really feeling them and thinking of trying to grab them off of NB's website when they launch. I know most of us in here lean towards NB's retros but if you haven't tried Fresh Foam you're missing out. Haven't tried on a 574 Sport yet but I'm willing to bet it's super comfy... Fresh foam + Gum Sole + that N logo is a win in my books!

Anybody thinking of grabbing the New Era 574 Sport collab? I'm really feeling them and thinking of trying to grab them off of NB's website when they launch. I know most of us in here lean towards NB's retros but if you haven't tried Fresh Foam you're missing out. Haven't tried on a 574 Sport yet but I'm willing to bet it's super comfy... Fresh foam + Gum Sole + that N logo is a win in my books!

It is. Very plush and soft without being mushy, and the upper not being knit has good support. I've been waiting for the navys to go on sale so I can grab them.

I'll be trying to get it. Got the rf and indeed its comfy.

Back
Top Bottom