Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Don't know how anyone can go 6 months without washing ur pants. Straight gross
I don’t disagree, but unless you’re working out in your jeans or happen to sh*t yourself they don’t smell. Most people know the old throw it in your freezer to eliminate odor/ bacteria trick. I went through a selbedge phase in my early 20’s but now that I’m a father it’s straight Kirkland denim for me! (That’s a joke)

I️ have a few pairs of selvedge but not raw. Just don’t like the feel. Can’t even bend down to toe my shoes when I️ rock the one pair I️ have

here’s another brand i like. They added wool for the f/w. Socks are super comfortable from this brand because they don’t use nylon, usually 100% cotton/ wool. Only complaint is that the socks don’t have a lot of structure due to the lack of nylon so they slump a little. Nonetheless they use dope colors check it out.

https://www.tannergoods.com/products/trail-sock-7

exactly what i was looking for!

I pretty much completely avoid washing/soaking any raw denim until I've worn them for at least a year but usually longer
Good choice. The longer you go, the more drastic the fades. And the jeans are just generally more comfortable.

when i scroll threw my IG feed i swear everyone rockin the same pants with the same dumb lookin pinrolls. I've pinrolled before but tbh i feel funny walking around like that

today

DSC03055.JPG

when i scroll threw my IG feed i swear everyone rockin the same pants with the same dumb lookin pinrolls. I've pinrolled before but tbh i feel funny walking around like that

I wonder how many pose for the IG angle and then change their look. I tried the pinroll once, even loosely, and immediately felt like I was wearing denim balloon pants.

You can use a paperclip or a safety pin to hold the roll together so that it isn't so tight at the bottom and doesn't create that parachute pant look. Safety pins work better for me.

I recently purchased my first pair of selvedge and got them hemmed. I think it might be too long, stacks a bit too much when I cuff once and it's a bit much when I pin roll. I got an NF skinny guy. Is there a recommendation on a good way to determine length to hem at? I want to be able to pin roll in the summer and show off my NBs if I cuff once in the fall/winter.

I recently purchased my first pair of selvedge and got them hemmed. I think it might be too long, stacks a bit too much when I cuff once and it's a bit much when I pin roll. I got an NF skinny guy. Is there a recommendation on a good way to determine length to hem at? I want to be able to pin roll in the summer and show off my NBs if I cuff once in the fall/winter.

I’m 5’10” and my inseam is a 30in but I’ll do a 32in for jeans to account for cuffing. So maybe add two inches to your perfect hem length to account for it.

Those 998WTP are very, very interesting. I think I want them.

Well, I must tell you guys, tonight I donated about 15 pairs of shoes to the Disabled Veterans. A few months ago I gave away about 10 pairs or so. So yeah, I have cleaned out about 25 pair, not to mention I recently finished my "grail list". I must say, all of it is making me rethink all the pairs I thought I wanted. Some that were on my list of "wants" have suddenly gone away and I don't care about anymore. It's hard to decide now what I am at to add to the collection now.....

I went to complexcon last weekend non VIP. Waited in line both days at 7 am and wasn't able to get any of the Nike or adidas exclusives because they were closed off by the time I got in including Air Force 1s...
Waited in line at concepts who ran out of stock in store but they offered to ship both red and blue to my place no tax... They are both nice in person...

How do the 999s fit? Own a grand total of zero and have never tried on a pair either.

Didn't bother me to pinroll my paints in the 6th grade, but that was in like '88 lol. I think we feel weird doing it now because we're old lol.

Have you fellas smelt your Gooch aka "Grundle" area of your denims? :nerd: :sick:

attachment.php

giphy.gif

Also, for anyone, how do 1500s fit? Them Flimby's caught my eye. Wasn't sure if the consensus was TTS or what. TIA

How do the 999s fit? Own a grand total of zero and have never tried on a pair either.

Didn't bother me to pinroll my paints in the 6th grade, but that was in like '88 lol. I think we feel weird doing it now because we're old lol.
attachment.php

giphy.gif

Also, for anyone, how do 1500s fit? Them Flimby's caught my eye. Wasn't sure if the consensus was TTS or what. TIA

Haha yo fam I was born in 88' :pimp:
Bobby Digital & ish. :smokin

On another note. You nasty as H-E Double Hockey Sticks MANE! Inhaling that FromUndaCheese. :lol: :sick: :smh:

ynD7ye-U_400x400.jpg

:smh:

0901-ezekiel-elliott-nfl-getty-3.jpg

Haha yo fam I was born in 88' :pimp:
Bobby Digital & ish. :smokin

On another note. You nasty as H-E Double Hockey Sticks MANE! Inhaling that FromUndaCheese. :lol: :sick: :smh:

lol. I was playing. I have a lot of denim, but I rarely wear them. I always seem to default to shorts of some kind. Plus, it's hot as balls in the South, so as you know, jeans aren't exactly ideal. And today was actually the first day I was kinda chilly in San Diego. Anyway, I wear a uniform 5 days a week, so my wardrobe is easy to pick out lol.

Back
Top Bottom