Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

I can’t hold out any longer. Ima copp Tyrians.

Is there any disco codes for NB.com rn? Thanks

Log into to your NB account assuming you have one and cart the Tyrians, but don't purchase. Wait about an hour and you'll get an incentive email with a 10% discount and free shipping. I'm looking at it now on my end, so I know it works. Should come out to $197.99 plus tax and free shipping.

99FC3186-D249-4DE7-90F7-94510A99C049.jpeg
Happy #ocf
Those are dope fam..

There was a member in here that had them, but I think returned them. I can't remember if it was mykoh, moshe or Remy or something.

spurplerain spurplerain it was indeed me. I bought them. But I did what I've been doing to all my impulse purchases and returned them. Had nothing to do with the quality of the shoe, I actually think it was real well done- almost kept it purely because the snapback that it came it with was DOPE. It's just that I've spent the last few months selling off a majority of my collection (just sold off an additional 2 pairs) and I figured it'd be going backwards to cop more shoes. Hence, why I ultimately passed on both Kennedys that just released. My restraint game is too strong right now, though once Black Friday hits I've got my eyes on the Stussy 990s and Flimby 991s :smile:

Also, it's great to see so much activity on this thread. One of the highlights of collabs is that it inevitably attracts more members- don't think that's a bad thing at all, personally.

The 574 sport is one that caught my eye. The New Era one. Does anyone have that one that can tell me how it is?
I have them. My sister works at New Era corporate headquarters here in Buffalo, and she hooked me up with her discount. They really aren't my cup of tea as far as colorways go, but they are executed really well. I've been really enjoying the 574S model. They're comfortable (if you don't have a wide foot).

I have them. My sister works at New Era corporate headquarters here in Buffalo, and she hooked me up with her discount. They really aren't my cup of tea as far as colorways go, but they are executed really well. I've been really enjoying the 574S model. They're comfortable (if you don't have a wide foot).

I really dig the color way on them. I may have to give them a try. Also I am from Rochester.

continued on my cncpts trend today and rocked these. Didnt realize these seem to fit big, my Rose’s yesterday were fine, but I should have gone .5 down in these.

1BDEF432-5F24-4493-9FBF-126FCA1575B3.jpeg
Ha, I'm wearing those today as well. Posted them in the NB thread. And yea they run big. I went down .5 and I still slide in them. Some of that is bc of the satin lined insole. Can't lie, I hate it. Made the kistake of wearing them on a day where I had to walk a lot and got blisters from my feet sliding in them. Super soft and feels great when you first put on by sucks long term.

winstonandy winstonandy I ended up just copping them for retail just before I read your post. I’ll have to use the 10% for something else, which won’t be hard.

Good idea though, appreciate the heads up.

I love this thread. I'm not super active with comments but this is becoming by far my favorite on NT.I have been copping way more NB and Saucony over the past 18 or so months. As I'm getting older (34) I find myself less interested in most basketball kicks and more drawn towards NB/Saucony/Asics and the lack of drama and stupidity in this thread is very refreshing! I guess I'm maturing as a sneaker-lover haha.

Ha, I'm wearing those today as well. Posted them in the NB thread. And yea they run big. I went down .5 and I still slide in them. Some of that is bc of the satin lined insole. Can't lie, I hate it. Made the kistake of wearing them on a day where I had to walk a lot and got blisters from my feet sliding in them. Super soft and feels great when you first put on by sucks long term.

yeap, same thing im experiencing right now. I was walking all around the city and can feel a blister on my toe might be coming.

I love this thread. I'm not super active with comments but this is becoming by far my favorite on NT.I have been copping way more NB and Saucony over the past 18 or so months. As I'm getting older (34) I find myself less interested in most basketball kicks and more drawn towards NB/Saucony/Asics and the lack of drama and stupidity in this thread is very refreshing! I guess I'm maturing as a sneaker-lover haha.

You will forever be a legend in here for posting those $63 Butterscotches.

Back
Top Bottom