Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

These may be a little more black than you’re looking for but the PSK and KSG both came out recently that you may be able to find relatively cheap.

Thanks for the tip on the PSK's. The color blocking on them is so clean. The dusty blue is subtle and almost looks grey from a distance. I think I'll go with those as I found a good deal from an Italian seller on ebay.

My brothas! :nthat:

IMG_20180126_185351.jpg

Damn......vidi comin' up! Lol....

Meanwhile, I get NB1s with no card of who did them....I kinda missed it. Its the little things.

I miss that too... Yo what do you guys think the next new NB1's color wheel 998 sole is going to be? :nerd:
I hope it is the Death Valley soles with the color wheel having hues of browns, dark reds & neon colors.​

Last edited:

I miss that too... Yo what do you guess think the next new NB1's color wheel 998 sole is going to be? :nerd:
I hope it is the Death Valley soles with the color wheel having hues of browns, dark reds & neon colors.​

I'm constantly going over my designs and thinking what would look better or with different shades of colors. (Like a burnt orange or so with other colors)

Do they not do that at all with the cards anymore or was it just me?

I'm constantly going over my designs and thinking what would look better or with different shades of colors. (Like a burnt orange or so with other colors)

Do they not do that at all with the cards anymore or was it just me?

They do. The last time I had a pair signed was back in October of 2017 from a NB1 worker named Justina; & Boyyyy did she deliver! :pimp:

2018-01-26_19.37.06.jpg

My local Jcrew has a full size run of today's releases....trying to decide if its worth it. May wait it out. Box is trash IMO. Butterscotch came with wood and TON of daaamn candy.

There's a code for $15 dollars off $150 I think "icecicles" is the code. Not sure if it works on those. Befrugal is 10.5% cash back I think. If people are debating on grabbing any little helps

(The site says 7% cash back but the NB1s I bought register as like 10% in my account. I don't know.)

There's a code for $15 dollars off $150 I think "icecicles" is the code. Not sure if it works on those. Befrugal is 10.5% cash back I think. If people are debating on grabbing any little helps

(The site says 7% cash back but the NB1s I bought register as like 10% in my account. I don't know.)

None of those codes work unfortunately... NB's codes don't work on any of their 990v4s or their collabs. They're gonna try and milk as much $$$ as possible.

Back
Top Bottom