Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

:nthat: Just got sns won email ... thought I took a L since didn’t receive a email earlier.. hopefully you guys get the email also

Yeah they expire. Not sure about the time frame but I def lost a lot of points bc I simply didn't realize I could use them for anything

I think points expire a year or so after you've earned them. So if you make multiple purchases, the points expire the same month, a year later.

So if I was to use them and exchange them to say a $20 off coupon, can you stack those on the NB site? They are like direct codes, not just codes floating around. Is that not possible?

Congrats on the people who got the SNS; I took a L and not really trying to mess around with the debacle that will be the Sneaker Freaker release. So ill just save my money for the Nike Air 180's dropping this month.​

Are we sure it is 5PM EST for the tassies? My calculation has it for 6PM EST.

They release at 9AM AEST and it is currently as of this message 5:32AM....so checking my abacus and carrying the 1, I get 6PM EST?

6:39 am march 1st right now in australia. Drop is at 9AM. Just add 2 hrs and 20mins left and it's 2pm pst/5pm est today.

F5D8B448-9599-41CD-9DA0-4DB4CE72F361.png

So 2 hours and 20 min that’s 2pm in PST/5pm EST.... am I wrong on using Sydney Australia time?

Guys Australia has 3 time zones
They're releasing at 9:00 AEST
That's 6pm tonight
IMG_1115.jpg

I was doing the same exact thing and then came across this message.

Caution: This is NOT the current local time in most locations in that time zone
Australia: Only some locations are currently on AEST because most places in this time zone are currently on summer time / daylight saving time and are observing AEDT.

Please use the search field on the right to find the correct local time in any city.

Back
Top Bottom