Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

today : 576 novoid plus

DSC_0816.JPG

btw .. london marathon 1500 release date around 4/22

Last edited:
Disappointing you can't get the perf 574 without buying into the $300 swarovski version. went ahead and got one more 574 NB1 but hope they update the colors soon. been a year now.
i saw a perf us574 at the lawrence, mass outlet a couple years ago. it was black with a blue N and grey perf toebox. think it was all nubuck

i saw a perf us574 at the lawrence, mass outlet a couple years ago. it was black with a blue N and grey perf toebox. think it was all nubuck
Barney’s has had 2 perf toe 574’s on their site (suede and nubuck) for some time now. I managed to grab a pair a few months back. Great colors too! Expensive, but that’s Barney’s for ya.

I can't decide how I feel about the Swarovskis lmao. It definitely could fit my gay-dad-shoe aesthetic. Fun to play with in any case.

Villa has the egg’s for $80 with free shipping. I really do not need them, though for $80 shipped it’s tough to pass on.

Anyone knows if I should size up 0.5 on the 574GYC JP? Or is it safe to go TTS?
Thanks in advance.

Snagged JP as well. I'm tempted by the Original Greys but I refuse to spend $100 on them. NB working in that Swoosh like upcharge lol
Disappointed by the price point as well but will probably cave using the free shipping and Ebates 10% cash back

They’re just a really versatile shoe in those colors and I know I’ll wear them a lot

Retailmenot also has $10 cash back on $75, $20 on $125

Was tempted to just go with the classic grey but the 20% off code on Footlocker.com doesn’t work on them...would consider if I could finder them a bit cheaper

Anyone seen either in person to speak on the quality?

Also read somewhere that the legacy of grey run small

Looking to get my first pair of 574. How would you guys rate the comfort level on these ?

The MiUSA 574s I have are top notch. Felt great out the box and after an hour or so they were exactly how I wanted them. NBs take to your feet quickly. 574 have very roomy toe box IMO and the mesh toe is very flexible so it never feels cramped or too tight. If you find the cushion lacking you could always add an insole that you like to it.

I love my 574s and right now they feel more comfortable than my 990v4s. Not sure what silhouettes you are used to from NB, but everyone should have a pair of 574s IMO, preferably a MiUSA at that.

Back
Top Bottom