Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

today : stingray iii [recycle pic ]

8192307607_1965e2334f_o.jpg

Anyone else have that feeling of why the hell did it take me so long to cop 990v4 after your first pair?

Idk. A lot of us wait for discounts, the right colorway, or just need convincing. A lot of people are getting convicted now it seems.
Plus it’s just not for everyone.

Damn moshepark moshepark i wish we took bets to see how long it would take until most of the cats in the thread came over to the v4 side!

Haha, I don't blame anyone at all for not liking the shoe at first glance. I remember initially dismissing the model when it first came out because it screamed "grandpa" (never mind the fact that the promotional video for the shoe was the OG Terry Heckler who is a grandpa). But the colorway that caught my attention was the SR4. Seeing it on Dave East's feet convinced me that I needed to pull the trigger- ultimately it's all about how you rock it. Also, it doesn't hurt that the model is insanely comfortable.

Beautiful pair Red Run Red Run .
Would've been my first pair of NB's if it wasn't for my ex yelling at me while I was in the middle of ordering them back in the day. *sigh*

s-l1600.jpg

m997cma ...stumbled upon it while googling something else. i was intrigued, and found a bunch of them for the low on ebay. without boxes though. marshall's flippers? idk has anyone seen these before?

I got these when I was in New York last year I think. I personally really like them. I made a mistake and went a .5 size down because I was new to NB and didn't really know sizing. I would like to get the mint colored 997s that used the same material as these from the " Rivalry Pack".

Back
Top Bottom