Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Just picked these up :nthat:
2E33A381-21EC-4ECD-8561-3DA8AAAA2FB2.jpeg

I didn’t intend to double up but they still had my size after I got my first pair. Tried to go back again to see if they had anything else and they were gone. I saw people walking out with 3 pairs man. I will be keeping both for my small and growing collection.

I also met the product director for the 990(unless he was lying). He ends up showing me the v5 and was talking about some of the collabs they have in store for the last of the v4s.

The v5 he showed me carries over a lot of existing feautures from the v4. The toebox looked identical, only major thing I noticed was some kind of wing tab thing around the ankle/collar area.

1982s look nice. Hopefully they'll put them online like they did with other "limited" collabs and shoes. Didn't have time or circumstance to make it out to NYC today but would have liked a pair. Already have the GL4 so these would have replaced them. Hope it was a smooth pickup for all who wanted.

^^^That's cool as hell.

On a complete opposite note, i saw a video the other day about them putting together the shoes and a worker was wearing a shirt that was like the "Made in USA" tag on fhe front of it. Has anyone seen that or know what I speak of?

Back
Top Bottom