Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

I'm thinking it has to be a newer shoe though. It was a young dude with em. High school-ish I'm guessing. If they are NB's, I'm figuring maybe at a finishline or champs or something. I'll check their stocks.

FYI
FB7D9BF8-A8D3-4806-9895-602A8F2E811F.png

For those interested, there are some FIRE color ways of the 991 available on Kith along with a bunch of other 99X models that we've seen before... seems like the 991 are made in the USA, too. Someone correct me if I'm wrong but it's been a while since we've seen a miUSA 991.

EDIT: Nevermind. These are available on other sites. And for much cheaper. But KITH does take some nice photos so it's nice to look at. But I'll wait for these to go on sale elsewhere for sure.

https://kith.com/collections/new-balance-classics-collection

NT1.jpg
NT2.jpg
NT3.jpg
peeped kith's page. yup, all have nubuck uppers :pimp::pimp:

Last edited:
I’m remembering some picture of Concepts samples from before the other 997s released and you could see the back of the purple pair on a shelf in the corner. The “New Balance” text on the heel was pink. If you look closely on the new pic posted in this thread you can see some pink detail on the midsole. Wonder how long these have been in the works for?

Back
Top Bottom