Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Sorry for another sizing question, but I'm looking at grabbing a pair of the 1300 Salmon Soles and wondering how 1300s fit. I am between a US 10/10.5 for 998 and 990v4s and a 10.5 in 1500s. Thanks!

Sorry for another sizing question, but I'm looking at grabbing a pair of the 1300 Salmon Soles and wondering how 1300s fit. I am between a US 10/10.5 for 998 and 990v4s and a 10.5 in 1500s. Thanks!
I'm a 10 in 997, 996, Asian made 1500, 1300, and in between a 9.5 and 10 in 998s.

Thanks, looks like I'll go with a 10.5.

I'd go with a 10 if I were you. I got wide feet and I went a half size down from my normal 998/997 size which is an 11.5. for some reason 1300 fit wider esp in the toe box. I'm talking specifically about the salmon soles fyi. Don't own them currently but did at one point.

I'd go with a 10 if I were you. I got wide feet and I went a half size down from my normal 998/997 size which is an 11.5. for some reason 1300 fit wider esp in the toe box. I'm talking specifically about the salmon soles fyi. Don't own them currently but did at one point.
Hmm interesting. I also have wide feet and was worried about it being tight; I don't like a tight-*** fit like some people. I was able to go down to a 10 in the 990v4 since my 10.5 fit a bit loose. good to know, thanks!

new-balance-998-curry-2.jpg

M998TCC

oneness has them in stock so we can expect them to pop up at other shops soon enough. clean color way

Hmm interesting. I also have wide feet and was worried about it being tight; I don't like a tight-*** fit like some people. I was able to go down to a 10 in the 990v4 since my 10.5 fit a bit loose. good to know, thanks!

You'll be safe with a 10.5 for sure, I always err on the side of caution. Better to have room than a tight *** fit, I agree.

new-balance-998-curry-2.jpg

M998TCC

oneness has them in stock so we can expect them to pop up at other shops soon enough. clean color way

looks like they used a bunch of left over materials to make these. Im only saying this because its just such an odd build overall.

Yeah, I read about the gas explosions this past weekend. Houses were being set on fire left and right... Lawrence and neighboring towns Andover and North Andover were all pummeled by gas explosions. Makes total sense that the NB factory was affected- such a bummer. Hope none of the employees were injured as there were a number of folks who were injured and at least one reported dead as a result of these explosions :frown:

Back
Top Bottom