Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Yeah.....$244 is very tempting. I’m thinking these won’t see under $160 I paid for 997BKRs. I think some people got them for like under $100 too. Maybe I’m just getting sucked up in to the hype, but I don’t think these will sit that long
Indeed not a lot of size left in hanon. If they are indeed limited to 990 pairs most of the popular size may be gone before thanksgiving sale. That said I have no idea how many pairs for other horween NB was made for each previous release. my feeling is much more as they almost always hit the outlet

8A2F7437-ABB6-43C8-AF48-85C6E81B637F.jpeg

https://www.ycmc.com/blog/the-dmv-990v4/

New V4. It says midnight launch on 11/2

Yeah, I think they are ok. Nothing too amazing to me, personally. Also, a mesh toe, so it’s a pass for me.

Found some MT580’s in my size from 2010...Should still be good to wear yeah? Always get a little iffy with anything DS around 10 years or more...

Last edited:
563D8F59-0B1F-4288-850B-D01DBF320388.jpeg

These just in....

I tried that website “Poshmark.com” for these. They were labeled “NWT” and I think all he did was lace them up. Also, he sent the original receipt as well, pretty cool. I paid $76 bucks for these beauties.

After a quick try on, I did a size 11.5, which is .5 up from my other v4s. The width feels a tad better, but they do fit longer than my other ones in size 11. I’ll wear them a tad more tomorrow to really get the feel for them

Anybody seen the 990gr2’s around in an 11.5...When they did that bring back stuff with that colorway I skipped thinking I could grab it on sale...Been kicking myself since...Especially since I missed the KITH load...

Back
Top Bottom