Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

I agree, that’s the only pair I want. But I REALLY want them.

How readily available will a 11.5 be you think?

I think you'll be fine if you're on the site during release. There's a damn good chance that 30-60 minutes after the release there will be one of his infamous fake sell outs, so just try to cop before then. I don't think these are going to be crazy limited.

These joints are growing on me...

45_fc7bb057-f15f-4f76-ba4c-02639c1a9163_2048x.progressive.jpg

These are going to be typical Kith exclusive Ronnie release right? No chance of them dropping anywhere else worldwide?

These joints are growing on me...

45_fc7bb057-f15f-4f76-ba4c-02639c1a9163_2048x.progressive.jpg

I'm surprised how much I like this model now that full shots have been revealed. That mostly blacked out midsole sets this shoe off in a different way from the OG.

Hats off to RF, he did his thing on this collab. Easily his best project (IMO) since "City Never Sleeps." I know that most heads in here weren't huge fans of that because it was a bit too simple but for me that shoe was my favorite RF x NB collab (followed by Salmon Toes).

Good luck to everyone, I'm certain we'll all get the pairs in our sizes we want on release day.

I haven’t bought a New Balance in awhile but thanks to Ronnie and his Kith Filters. Definitely can’t decide between these two. Love the OGs but that blue “N” hit jus looks great and let alone the color blocking. *shrugs* iono man

35A65F5D-719A-43D7-AD1C-6F357D1D5C89.jpeg
C6CEB42C-65B8-4BEC-B30D-E353503AE016.jpeg
Those are the two I like the most as well. Luckily, have the UA&S 997 coming, but that NN 997 fusion is growing on me since the regular 997 got that pony hair silliness going on.

I'm surprised how much I like this model now that full shots have been revealed. That mostly blacked out midsole sets this shoe off in a different way from the OG.

Hats off to RF, he did his thing on this collab. Easily his best project (IMO) since "City Never Sleeps." I know that most heads in here weren't huge fans of that because it was a bit too simple but for me that shoe was my favorite RF x NB collab (followed by Salmon Toes).

Good luck to everyone, I'm certain we'll all get the pairs in our sizes we want on release day.

City Never Sleeps pair was fire to me.

I love wearing mine all the time.

-Drew

Back
Top Bottom