Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

That kennedy re-issue is the best NB shapes I get in the past two years, when I copped over 20 nb

Yeah mane, the 999 from toe box was so bulbous and then Concepts was like.... England fixed their shape.. We're New England we gonna fix our shape... New Balance USA hit a home run with the 999 shape correction.​

Yeah mane, the 999 from toe box was so bulbous and then Concepts was like.... England fixed their shape.. We're New England we gonna fix our shape... New Balance USA hit a home run with the 999 shape correction.​
My wife basically sneezes at every NB I copped. But the Kennedy re-issue got a rare nod from her. I knew all things are working for this pair

RF1.jpg
RF2.jpg
RF3.jpg
RF4.jpg

Is NB still dead to the hypebeasts or will the 997 UA be L city? I can't recall the last time it was difficult to cop a NB collab.

This is about the 3rd or 4th time Im seeing this and Im curious now lol. Is there proof of this or where does it stem from?

Because Ronnie has such a big ego he gets offended if his product sits. Has happened with prior releases, they sit and then vanish from the site as sold out and appear during restocks and kithmas.

Edit- he has also talked about how releases are limited to kith and get distributed elsewhere after all. Not saying this will but kith is pretty well know for using shady business tactics to market and push product. As are majority of botiques but more so with kith.

Because Ronnie has such a big ego he gets offended if his product sits. Has happened with prior releases, they sit and then vanish from the site as sold out and appear during restocks and kithmas.

Edit- he has also talked about how releases are limited to kith and get distributed elsewhere after all. Not saying this will but kith is pretty well know for using shady business tactics to market and push product. As are majority of botiques but more so with kith.
Ohh ok gotcha. I remember Kithstrikes popping up a few years ago and when he released black 998's with the red hints as exclusives lol.

For those who received the RFs early, how’s sizing on the 997 fusions and OG 997 in comparison to the 998?

I don’t want to order the wrong size again like I did with the Kennedy 999 re-release lol

For those who received the RFs early, how’s sizing on the 997 fusions and OG 997 in comparison to the 998?

I don’t want to order the wrong size again like I did with the Kennedy 999 re-release lol

How did the Kennedy’s fit you? I don’t own any 999s myself.

Hey peeps,
What’s the difference between the 990v4 and 990gl4?

No difference really. The “v4” is the model number and “GL4” is the color code. The “GL” is the grey color way. There have been tons of color ways....

There is the “v2”, the “V3” and soon to be “v5”

No difference really. The “v4” is the model number and “GL4” is the color code. The “GL” is the grey color way. There have been tons of color ways....

There is the “v2”, the “V3” and soon to be “v5”
Thanks for clarifying! I got the 990 today in store and thought I’d bought the v4 so was surprised when I got out and saw the code was different.

Nonnative 997 Hybrid are the best of them , but i pass ronnie this time .

All i need is a classic 1500

Thanks for clarifying! I got the 990 today in store and thought I’d bought the v4 so was surprised when I got out and saw the code was different.

Yeah, so for every color way it’s something different.

Like the “BR4”, “RB4”, “FEG4”, “JP4” and so on...

Given that the fusions have a miUSA upper, is the consensus to go half size down from true size?

Back
Top Bottom