Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

For those who missed it, Mark Godfrey put these on IG stories yesterday. M1500RNR.
Perf suede toebox with 3M underlay and gum sole. So good.

1625 (1).jpg
1625 (2).jpg
1625.jpg

Wasn't there supposed to be a Japan flagship exclusive 1500 dropping soon or has dropped?

I was just so let down by the kith joints...and the 997 fusion black and pink sold out of my size and only my size first! hahahah! 7.5 yes! 8 nope! hahahha! Lame!

jamesandstl jamesandstl and illustrayt illustrayt if you're still looking for eBay codes found this for you.
Sitewide 15% off Sale with Code PICKFAST on 11/21
renderTimingPixel.png

Only works on the app so far
GLO on this. Had someone accept an offer of 270 for the UA 997 so with the the code is basically retail plus shipping. Resellers are a funny breed, surely there’s an easier way to make $40 without putting $230 up front. Now I just have to find a 10.5 in NN Fusions close to retail somewhere.

Also those 1500s are :nthat:. I swear I don’t need anymore red/burgundy sneakers tho.

GLO on this. Had someone accept an offer of 270 for the UA 997 so with the the code is basically retail plus shipping. Resellers are a funny breed, surely there’s an easier way to make $40 without putting $230 up front. Now I just have to find a 10.5 in NN Fusions close to retail somewhere.

Also those 1500s are :nthat:. I swear I don’t need anymore red/burgundy sneakers tho.
It’s funny I think a lot of the time they just take the gross numbers not realizing their net is so low.

Does anyone have any of the clothing from the NB x Nanamica pack? Specifically those crewnecks. Was wondering if it fit small or not.

Haven't been on here in about 3 or 4 years but needed to jump on to see how this release went. I lucked out and grabbed a pair of the UA fusions (black) in an 11.5...

Gotta see how they fit both length and width though because I'm a 12 in 99% of new balances.

Back
Top Bottom