Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Code CYBER for 50% off is currently working on J. Crew NB

https://www.jcrew.com/r/search?N=16&Nloc=en&Ntrm=new balance&Npge=1&Nrpp=60

Edit: Apparently the code isn't working on all the collabs except for the 999's.

Anybody have an opinion re: J. Crew’s 999 models? I’ve never really looked at them before, but at 50% off, I’m considering them. Night Sky and Canyon Road/skyscape look pretty nice, but I have absolutely no experience with any 999 models. How do they compare to 996/998?

M997BKR

2018-11-27_21.45.43.jpg

Anybody have an opinion re: J. Crew’s 999 models? I’ve never really looked at them before, but at 50% off, I’m considering them. Night Sky and Canyon Road/skyscape look pretty nice, but I have absolutely no experience with any 999 models. How do they compare to 996/998?

I just received my first MiUSA 999s and I stuck with my standard MiUSA size for 995/996/998/1300 etc.

For everyone wondering, the Kith 997 OG NN fit very TTS. I have the 997S coming tomorrow that I ordered a half size down...I'm worried those will be too small but I'll let you guys know

Man i usually don't ask this and I've been around here long enough but what the opinion on grabbing the UA Kith 997 OG right now on the secondary market? Its going to cost me about 30 to 50 over retail if I purchase all said and done but man I've become terrible at predicting this stuff lately. NB Hype is down but this is a RF release. However the prices (for now) aren't out of this world just wondering could they go lower. Any thoughts would be appreciated. Sorta been falling back from sneakers in general so I'm not as sharp as I used to be...lol

Man i usually don't ask this and I've been around here long enough but what the opinion on grabbing the UA Kith 997 OG right now on the secondary market? Its going to cost me about 30 to 50 over retail if I purchase all said and done but man I've become terrible at predicting this stuff lately. NB Hype is down but this is a RF release. However the prices (for now) aren't out of this world just wondering could they go lower. Any thoughts would be appreciated. Sorta been falling back from sneakers in general so I'm not as sharp as I used to be...lol
I think they can only go down not up

I think they will go down too once people start getting their pairs in hand.

Thanks guys!!! I'll hold for now.

I PERSONALLY would buy them now for 40 over just because I'm impatient but I don't think you'll end up worse off even if you wait. StockX has some deals around this time of year too so you may just want to hang around for a promotion.

For a new newbalance guy (the kith pairs are my first ones), are there any others you guys recommend? I really dig the beige/neutral colorway and made in america is a big plus. No idea how I went all my life as a sneakerhead and just now got into New Balance.

Back
Top Bottom