Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Agreed. Not a soul wanted nor talked hardly about the bodega's until they started popping up in the "influencers" hands.
And that was NB most likely hand picking who got those pairs... or.. now that i think about it, could've been bodega solely. :lol:

If I had to assume it was bodega. NB has done just fine without further hype of their shoes. No need to start now even with kawhi and the young dude in the G league.

But that's fine let the hype come. Just means if and when I ever decide to sell some of my older NB's I can charge top dollar :lol: ... Kidding. 1/2 way lol.

Last pair I think I sold were the B&Y 1700s.

Lol just about every NB collab has been hyped. Not sure why there’s so much surprise. Even the Premier 998’s were somewhat hyped lol. Anything “limited” most likely gonna get hyped. The resell prices are OD, but Ima just blame todays market & StockX for that.

Only 1500’s I’ll ever want again is the Harajuku Flagship special edition :smh:...Love that damn shoe and it’s completely ruined me for other 1500 colorways...

1530’s on the other hand :evil:...

people hated the beach ball 998 and love these I don't get it either

giphy.gif

Beachball 998, that MustardKetchupRelish 998 :sick: To each their own. The blocking didn't help the shoe when there are more than 2~3 primary colors they're forced to work with.

Resellers now in this space with their prices is like sneaker black mirror.
Nah the Joey Chestnuts are :pimp::pimp::pimp:

Back
Top Bottom